Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

*HELMET CAM* 50 Cal Gunner Engages Taliban Positions During Ambush

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 2 - Views: 1252
Added by: bu187, 03-14-2014
Back | Next

Description
from the video owner:

This was filmed in the Sangin Valley during Feb/March of 2011 by Marine Reservists out of Texas supporting 2nd Recon and 3rd Battalion, 5th Marines. We'd been in country for only a few weeks at the time of filming.

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

03-15-2014, 10:42 AM #83307
bu187    
bu187
Warrant Officer

@hbk i know almost nothing new the last months... not sure why

1. Likes

03-15-2014, 05:57 AM #83299
hbk_85    
hbk_85
Sergeant

Old One Buckm... upload few new ones... I could hardly find any new clips these days.

1. Likes

bu187 (03-15-2014)
03-15-2014, 01:38 AM #83296
Nomad    
Nomad
Private

I know it's been a long time since I went through small arms repair, including on a 50 cal, but why the heck is he having to keep pulling the charging handle back so much???

1. Likes

03-14-2014, 10:37 PM #83293
Rhntz    
Rhntz

BrendenF11 I'm glad you posted that because I was About to About the clp.If the Headspace And Timing Are correct With Enough CLP I have never had A problem with .50 cal

1. Likes

rayjen02 (03-15-2014)
03-14-2014, 10:14 PM #83292
BrendenF11    
BrendenF11

Way to many jams. Note to those who deploy in the future, a spray bottle of CLP is far better than any other option. If you're getting shot at being able to return fire is the number one priority, spraying a M2 with CLP will allow it to function far better than a swab.

1. Likes

Rhntz (03-14-2014)
Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
This is some of the more "intense" footage from a 3 hour long patrol in Upper Sangin Valley. The video begins just after Alpha Element is engaged in what turns out to be a small preliminary ambush. A word about tactics: The overwhelming majority of casualties in this area were from IED's. These were usually located in channelized areas between buildings and walls (where there was cover from gunfire). We stuck to open fields because it was easier to repel enemy fighters and treat gunshot wounds than it was to find IED's and treat blown off limbs. *Side note: Names are muted for privacy, and aftermath footage was left out as a courtesy to both the viewers and the fallen (no Marine casualties).
Views: 26742
info same as title I removed the frist song from the vid but i could not do the second one dont know why the remover is only in beta version right now but enjoy the second AC/DC shoot the thrill
Views: 1247
This is my life is a video journal blog of Marines in Afghanistan, documenting their daily life. This is the second episode following Lance Cpl. Geoffrey West, an infantryman with Golf Company, 2nd Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment.
Views: 1354
Afghan Style
Views: 3031