Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Firefight Shaw Wali Kot Afghanistan 1-17 Infantry

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 2 - Views: 719
Added by: bu187, 01-29-2014
Back | Next

Description
Baghtu Valley Afghanistan firefight with Taliban Insurgents

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

01-29-2014, 09:37 PM #82337
serpa6    
serpa6

good vid there bro wish there was some more in my favs the sound is incredible turn it up

1. Likes

BrownChickenBrownCow (01-31-2014),Rhntz (01-29-2014)
Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
From the soldier Far ambush on our 14 man element attempting to take Antenna Hill. First camera is the platoon medic, 2nd is from the 10 man element pinned down by the enemy, 3rd is my own camera as my four man section takes the top of the hill to relieve our pinned down element, 4th is our medic's camera again during one of the enemy counter attacks. 4 hour fight compressed into 12 min, starts off quiet but will get better as it goes through the last 3 cameras.
Views: 2565
3 Apache FLIR Attack on Taliban Insurgents in the beginning , Coordinated Attack on Outpost, Ambush at Patrolling Team, Firefight any More.ONE Casualty.one guy shot in the neck ,bloody Images warning !!! VIDEO MIGHT NOT BE VIEWABLE IN EUROPE DUE TO COPYRIGHT PROTECTION!
Views: 1948
Moments after taking fire, U.S. Marines spot an armed Taliban fighter across the Helmand River where the ambush came from. After receiving clearance and confirming that he is in fact armed, the Marines engage with a MK-12, M240b, and M203 grenade launcher.
Views: 2556