Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

HIMARS Missile Impact On Taliban Position Afghanistan

Rating: 0.00 - Votes: 0 - Views: 1135
Added by: serpa6, 11-10-2013
Back | Next

Description
M142 fires a single missile at a Taliban position in Afghanistan.

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

11-11-2013, 11:49 PM #80958
Towedjumper    
Towedjumper
Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by serpa6 View Post
no comments???? lol in the words of fine scholar UNGREATFULL HEY (Curly Howard) the 3 stogges
Sorry, I neglected to dig through Apacheclips while at work today. Won't happen again!

1. Likes

11-10-2013, 09:38 PM #80928

CadetSV63
Private

Ooh rah

1. Likes

serpa6 (11-11-2013)
11-10-2013, 09:37 PM #80927
serpa6    
serpa6

no comments???? lol in the words of fine scholar UNGREATFULL HEY (Curly Howard) the 3 stogges

1. Likes

ItalianStallion (11-13-2013)
Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Mirage 2000 support troops
Views: 1534
AT4 POV, Can see the projectile until impact. Seems to be a direct hit considering the Marines responses. HOOAH!
Views: 2845
Footage just broadcast, nothing on ADF sites as yet. This is the battle that Roberts-Smith V.C. M. G. won his V.C. in. Some now IDENTIFIED footage of battle. Sting in the tail, recent battle has resulted in 4 Diggers under investigation for putting too many rounds in the enemy or something, nothing known as yet. 4 dead KIA, no Civvy casualties, cant be anything bad?
Views: 2168
i personally respect to all special forces because i like elite and deadliest guys in war but i respecting more to SEALs..........this is short part of document about PJs........who know where or how can i download complete form of this document
Views: 1475