Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

USS Kitty Hawk Operating Of The Coast Of Vietnam During The War

Rating: 2.00 - Votes: 1 - Views: 1032
Added by: serpa6, 11-07-2013
Back | Next

Description
A second vid of operations off the Vietnam coast

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

11-09-2013, 03:55 PM #80887

meko19
Corporal

Did Tomcats fly during Vietnam?saw twin tails in the beggining,no disrespect

1. Likes

11-07-2013, 11:10 PM #80859

lucas503
Corporal

wonderful song at the start , do you know what is called?

1. Likes

11-07-2013, 08:24 PM #80849

CadetSV63
Private

R.I.P. all the 58,000 Nam guys who never made it home. Semper Fidelis.

1. Likes

serpa6 (11-07-2013)
Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
This is a great documentary from a student who was required to do a oral presentation for a Ethics final, but instead made a mini-documentation. No name was listed, but I think if I were his teacher he would have gotten an A+ My request to the general public is this; if you happen to see a Vietnam Vet just walk up and say thank you, that would be the least one can do. God bless our vets and all who serve. :USA:
Views: 923
Vietnam Combat footage The War Countinues...
Views: 2306
1968-70 Do It Again, Killer Egg! (Vietnam War helicopter footage) the egg or the loch Better know today as Little bird This is the chopper that made me want to transfer into the US air national Guard unfortunately my company commanders didn't
Views: 1712
Slideshow of special forces, Vietnam
Views: 1398
The RF-4 was an unarmed photographic reconnaissance version of the USAF's F-4C which carried a variety of film-based and side-looking radar (SLAR) sensors for the Air Force and the Marine Corps. Reconnaissance RF-4Cs made their debut in Vietnam on 30 October 1965, flying the hazardous post-strike reconnaissance missions.
Views: 848