Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

new loool Graphic grenade explodes in a fsa fighter stupid rebels XD

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 2 - Views: 3304
Added by: USARMY999, 06-24-2013
Back | Next

Description
syria new loool Graphic grenade explodes in a fsa fighter stupid rebels XD
a syrian rebel fighter lights up a local made grenade so he can throw it on saa troops but it blows up in him lool funny

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Back | Next | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

02-11-2017, 10:18 AM #90040

avdefender
Corporal

Aww,he didn't need those hands anyway.

1. Likes

pgophil (02-11-2017),yseveyoliva (02-21-2017)
  1. >

The Following 2 Users Dislike this post from avdefender :

pgophil (02-11-2017), yseveyoliva (02-21-2017)

02-26-2016, 07:36 AM #89485

tolosolo
Private

Monkeys can fight only whit stones and clubs.

1. Likes

1. >

The Following 5 Users Dislike this post from tolosolo :

06-29-2013, 12:17 AM #76524
vincenzodileo    
vincenzodileo
Banned

hahahaha,for me one of the better movies about Vietnam, excellent movie.(wonderful, very diplomatic, but I like the style,HAHAHAHA) from entering the military in the 72 I keep a lot of pride, love and respect for those who fought in viet nam.. my salute

1. Likes

1. >

The Following 7 Users Dislike this post from vincenzodileo :

06-28-2013, 11:56 PM #76517
serpa6    
serpa6

Quote Originally Posted by jamieooh View Post
It was a general reminder. I did not name names.
Your previous post is a perfect example of a subject for the forums.
The forums are THE place to have political discussions or any discussion not relevant to this video.

1. Likes

vincenzodileo (06-29-2013)
  1. >

The Following 7 Users Dislike this post from serpa6 :

06-28-2013, 11:56 PM #76516
vincenzodileo    
vincenzodileo
Banned

Ok Moderator last thing, forgives , but him start, I do not speak about politics him began, if him is American that learns that all the Arabs help although they speak badly the Arabic, we make fun and criticize our friend and Allied that's why lose Allied Forces and friend in this war.an allied is criticized hidden not where there are enemies of your country,I calm down now but let him read how many illiterate American there is here, millions,millions not thousand ,illiterate who did not speak or write English like I write.ok I will shut off.....(It was a general reminder. I did not name names.
The forums are THE place to have political discussions )) him began Moderator.....

1. Likes

1. >

06-28-2013, 11:26 PM #76515
jamieooh    
jamieooh

It was a general reminder. I did not name names.
The forums are THE place to have political discussions or any discussion not relevant to this video.

1. Likes

1. >

The Following 7 Users Dislike this post from jamieooh :

06-28-2013, 11:12 PM #76513
vincenzodileo    
vincenzodileo
Banned

Moderator,WAS HIM WHO BEGAN THE ENGLISH CLASS,NOt ME,PLEASE,

1. Likes

1. >

06-28-2013, 11:06 PM #76512
vincenzodileo    
vincenzodileo
Banned

This is not mine ok,is for our Governor and not by a comment that you're a genius see here write for me, who does not understand this and begins to tell your grandchildren, and children this(Fret why it says both the Governor and not by a comment that you're a genius who does not understand this and dirle Fret your grandchildren, and children (( “Do you think we’re losing our country and why?”

From my own perspective as a citizen of America and as a world traveler who has seen what occurs around the planet, I feel like I am writing the obituary for my own country while it continues on its death spiral. It happened to other empires like Rome, Great Britain and even the Soviet Union. It happened to the Incas, the Mayans and the Greeks. It’s happening to the USA and we’re watching it right before our eyes, but very few even lift a finger. Remember the adage, “Nero fiddled while Rome burned.”

As you can imagine, I receive thousands of emails in my in-box and letters in my post office box. Most suffer great frustration at the changes to our country. Most feel anger, hopelessness and a since of loss at the “old America.”

Yet, so few in America become involved to hold what we have left. Every month of the year, our Congress pours another 100,000 legal immigrants into this country. Virtually all of them from third world countries! Is it any wonder our education, graduation and literacy rates sank to the bottom? Is it any wonder that 47.7 million Americans feed off food stamps and assisted housing—with no concern about being personally accountable and responsible?

We fractured ourselves from a cohesive country into a “multiple country” where millions want everything their way, but fewer participate in working for a living and still more lack any skills to work beyond the minimum jobs.))Make fun of what is happening here not a comment...

1. Likes

1. >

06-28-2013, 10:57 PM #76511
jamieooh    
jamieooh

here is a link to the forums. http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/forum.php
in the FORUMS you can start threads about ALMOST anything you want. You will notice that in the FORUMS
there is a list of general topic where you can start a thread.
In the FORUMS there is a chat window. Should you need help deciding where to start a thread about grammar,politics , humor, weapons, etc. I can help you there or pm me.

1. Likes

vincenzodileo (06-28-2013)
  1. >

The Following 7 Users Dislike this post from jamieooh :

06-28-2013, 10:21 PM #76509
vincenzodileo    
vincenzodileo
Banned

Oh ITalianStallion at least read everything I write, I see American tv, learning American history, pass the exam in English traveled to all states I have never problem with my bad English, but shame that here in your Country my Country((Growing Demand, Dwindling Resources
In the U.S. today, there are 30 million adults who can't read better than the average 5th grader.1 And without basic reading, writing, math, and computer skills, these Americans are struggling to find jobs, stay healthy, and support their families,and about 55 millions, don't know write nothing and less read, look at the trail against Zimmerman, brought a black witness, born here and can not read and write, I was not born here and understanc amost everything MR TEACHER,One in five American adults cannot access or use the Internet.
Those without a high school education are among the least likely to have access and Im use Internet and my English is very very bad hahahah..Mr TEACHER

1. Likes

1. >

The Following 8 Users Dislike this post from vincenzodileo :

pgophil (02-11-2017), spottedeagle1 (06-28-2013), yseveyoliva (02-21-2017)

Back | Next | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
New SAA MORTAR Round kills 3 rebels
Views: 2500
^^^^^^4000 Lbs of hot sticky freedom.
Views: 2870
New!!! SAA Mortar kills a rebel mortar man return fire!!!
Views: 1564
Blow up T-72 in daryaa by FSA
Views: 1117
120 mm Mortar mounted inside of a Bradley. Definitely one of my favorite sounds! Ask Hellfreeza the correct way to say it... BLOOOOB...or BOOOM! Whatever it is it's bassy and I love it.
Views: 2227