Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

U.S troops in Afghanistan

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 5 - Views: 1837
Added by: snakedog, 06-11-2013
Back | Next

Description
Respect...

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

06-13-2013, 06:33 AM #75852
realloverme    
realloverme
Private

islam is cancer. arabs are cancer. all arabs are terorists. Kill them usa!

1. Likes

1. >

The Following 2 Users Dislike this post from realloverme :

Also.Crack (06-16-2013), Kurticus (06-14-2013)

06-11-2013, 02:34 PM #75793
gutro    
gutro
Warrant Officer

Fuckin Apaches tearin shit up!!!

1. Likes

06-11-2013, 08:47 AM #75776
snakedog    
snakedog
Warrant Officer

Keep up the fight troops.
Death to all Hadji SCUM

1. Likes

realloverme (06-13-2013)
Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
An IED emplacement team, operating inside of Helmand province, is captured by the nearby PGSS blimp. The Taliban IED team continues about their operation, not knowing that they are being watched, as a nearby Apache waits for the word to drop bodies. Once the leader is identified, a nearby Apache gunship gets within firing range. He confirms his target, and drives a Helfire missile directly into the Taliban leaders stomach
Views: 7274
from video owner infantrysawgunner 1 firefights captured with my helmet cam and a couple of other guys from the unit. I put the music and disclaimer to it for a physcology project, there are two video one of which i havent uploaded. it was pretty much how music affects your mood and the difference in mood between the music even though they are the same exact video
Views: 2271
AH-64 giving love to Taliban fighters
Views: 1665
649TH Engineer Company, while at cop Wilderness we became under rocket attack. soldiers from cop wilderness then returned fire on the near by mountain side.
Views: 2140
^^^^
Views: 1528