Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

abrams and bradley in combat iraq

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 4 - Views: 1859
Added by: vtomcat, 06-11-2013
Back | Next

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

05-16-2015, 02:20 PM #88947
ChapaWolf    
ChapaWolf
First Lieutenant

That's none of your damn business gutro and that commander wishes you would stay out of his personal life! JK ;-)

1. Likes

busterhyman (05-19-2015)
06-11-2013, 12:13 PM #75787
cordog749    
cordog749
Corporal

I want one...

1. Likes

06-11-2013, 10:10 AM #75783
gutro    
gutro
Warrant Officer

LMFAO... what the hell blew up in front of the tank?

1. Likes

vincenzodileo (06-12-2013)
Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
" Feature This Video " SSG David Bellavia describes his experience in the November 2004 battle for Fallujah, Iraq. David said they were up against a "global all-star team" of Islamic terrorists. This video contains scenes from an interview as shown on the Military Channel. David has written a book called "House to House." Here is a link to his web site: http://www.davidbellavia.com/
Views: 1103
Black smoke to the right is from a car bomb attack on Mosul Police Station My buddy's Stryker Platoon responded and begin taking fire from the Minaret. TOW TCOB :)
Views: 1336
This was the first combat video what i can remeber, i saw this in 2005 on National Geographic Channel. Units of support caed during an intense gunfire, as an APC Bradley shooting a missile AT TOW
Views: 1926
dam I hope there was some wild weasels in the area afterward to put a hurtin on these guys
Views: 1332