Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Footage, S.A..S. Awarded Battle Honors for Shah Wali Kot

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 1 - Views: 941
Added by: mickk, 05-13-2013
Back | Next

Description
Occurred last friday. This is all we get to see.

I imagine a real Battle Honor, the one you can march with, when the S.A.S. march, which must be around their Parade Ground because they are unlikely to march as a unit in Public anywhere else, has been presented also.

I just hope one day these blokes get some form of proper public recognition.

Why the fuck we dont get a public holiday to celebrate the end of this war when we withdraw, is beyond me.

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

05-18-2013, 05:01 PM #74945

paddywhack
Corporal

How many countless Taliban did these guys slaughter?

I guess the world will never know.

Salute!!

1. Likes

05-13-2013, 04:11 AM #74699

mickk

The chief of the ADf is shown here witth Lt Col "G" whose name is known by the way, but the media gone mad.

Sadly if you look carefully at the memorial stone, you can see the terrible symmetry , the result of the collision of two Black Hawk Helicopters during a night time training mission in the 1990s that killed 18 S.A.S. men.

1. Likes

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
With the addition of the Marine Corps's ISR / Weapon Mission Kit, the KC-130J will be able to serve as an overwatch aircraft and can deliver ground support fire in the form of Hellfire or Griffin missiles, precision-guided bombs, and eventually 30mm cannon fire in a later upgrade.This capability, designated as "Harvest HAWK" (Hercules Airborne Weapons Kit), can be used in scenarios where precision is not a requisite, such as area denial. The AN/AAQ-30 Targeting Sight System (TSS) integrates an infrared and television camera, and is mounted under the left wing's external fuel tank. It is the same TSS used on the upgraded AH-1Z Viper attack helicopter and UH-1Y Venom. The typical loadout is four Hellfire missiles and 10 Griffin GPS guided missiles. The weapons systems operator uses a Fire Control Console mounted on a standard cargo pallet in the KC-130J’s cargo compartment
Views: 1614
U.S. Marines with the air interdiction force (AIF) assigned to Marine Light Attack Helicopter Squadron (HMLA) 469, Marine Aircraft Group 39, 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing, conduct Operation Aero Hunter with other Regional Command (Southwest) elements in Helmand province, Afghanistan Sept. 7, 2012. AIF was used as a quick reaction force in support of counter-insurgency operations in southern Helmand
Views: 1978
Animal 4
Views: 1310
Afghan war video shot by Taliban i was just signing off when i came across this vid I have never seen before apache engaging them on the ground
Views: 1737
YOU CAN HEARD THAT HE IS SCARED, I SHIT MYSELF
Views: 6698