Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Narwhal 20A (by Nexter) remotely operated naval ship cannon system

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 1 - Views: 608
Added by: coltsfan2007, 04-27-2013
Back | Next

Description
Nexter the French Defence company with its Narwhal Naval remote weapon systems is particularly designed for use in light ships with very high manoeuvrability for monitoring and close-in combat actions but may also be suitable for heavier tonnage ships. The effectiveness of the weapon is optimised by a stabilised sight associated with a fire-control system, while improving the operator's safety.

In its basic configuration, the NARWHAL consists of a gyrostabilised mounting armed with a 20 mm cannon, a day camera and a fire-control system which is remotely-contolled from a control panel enabling system operation, target acquisition and tracking and fire opening by the operator

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

05-02-2013, 12:46 AM #74302
Bad Company    
Bad Company
Warrant Officer

i want one for my john boat

1. Likes

04-27-2013, 10:06 PM #74165

finack
Warrant Officer

Simply... Bad Ass!!

Every platoon leader should have one mounted on their Humvee's.

1. Likes

Bad Company (05-02-2013),coltsfan2007 (04-28-2013),serpa6 (04-27-2013)
Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
U S Marine Captain Rand McNally Atlas crash lands on USS Ranger Credit Jamieooh Edit Serpa6 This carrier was bobbing badly if you look, you can see the tower of a destroyer close in i guess for emergency ejection going up and down I have worked on these towers in a shipyard and your looking at about 60-70 feet high depending on the ship and its class, he has no choice to land with one of his landing gear up and stores intact the story below: During a storm in the Indian Ocean, Atlas was down one set of landing gear. The rest of the squadron went and landed on a nearby island due to the storm, Atlas, had to dump his fuel and had one chance to land into the net. This is a great tribute to Bug Roach (Bug can be heard on the audio calmly talking the pilot down to the aircraft carrier) and his contribution to Naval Aviation. Footage is from March 9, 1991
Views: 5071
America's Elite Navy SEALs 3 Extreme SEAL Experience.com
Views: 357
Tried uploading this before did not upload....... Hope it works this time, enjoy.
Views: 1149
for all that want to join the navy flight school this is what you will fly before you step foot in a Hornet don't be fooled they are little fisty MOFO's I will post more of what these little planes can do
Views: 1156
Photos of him throughout his life
Views: 904