Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

(Off- Topic) Boston Marathon explosion footage

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 1 - Views: 2067
Added by: JJ, 04-15-2013
Back | Next

Description
First footage released of the Boston Marathon explosion. (Boston, April 15th 2013)

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

05-15-2014, 12:25 PM #84603
bgbllbffr    
bgbllbffr
Warrant Officer

PYro techniques, Fucking joke!

1. Likes

04-15-2013, 07:21 PM #73645

gas57
Corporal

We will find out who is responsible and TALK to them.

1. Likes

04-15-2013, 06:09 PM #73641

crazydog
Corporal

Bullshit. My heart goes out to the victims and their families. Swift revenge is in order here.

1. Likes

cromagnumman (04-15-2013)
04-15-2013, 05:32 PM #73635
SgtJim    
SgtJim

second explosion:

from rt.com:
At least two people are dead following a pair of explosions in Boston, Massachusetts where thousands of runners are participating in the annual Boston Marathon. Local media report over 100 people have been injured as well.
Preliminary reports suggest two explosions occurred near the finish line of the 26.2-mile event shortly before 3 pm local time, and the Boston Globe is reporting two deaths and more than 100 injuries.

1. Likes

04-15-2013, 04:37 PM #73634
Flores2059    
Flores2059
Corporal

WTF is going on?

1. Likes

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
The U.S. military have been conducting military firing drills around the Korean Peninsular, in response to increased tensioned with North Korea. One of these drills involved B2 bombers, which took off from Missouri, flew to Korea, dropped dummy ammunition on a South Korean range, and returned. The bombers did not land in korea, they made a 6,500 miles round trip without stopping.
Views: 681
SAN DIEGO - A U.S. Coast Guard crew aboard a 45-foot Response Boat intercept a drug panga approximately 90 miles southwest of San Diego, Oct. 5, 2013. Two suspected smugglers were apprehended and 31 bales of marijuana were seized. U.S. Coast Guard video by Sector San Diego.
Views: 597
I need to get one of those for my backward.........DAMN SQUIRRELS!
Views: 553
The Human Universal Load Carrier consists of a hydraulically powered titanium exoskeleton that lets soldiers carry loads of up to 200 pounds for extended periods of time over any kind of terrain. A microcomputer embedded in the frame makes the skeleton move with the soldier, providing intuitive control, according to Lockheed.
Views: 1135
"On March 16, 2013, my son and I were hiking along country roads among pastures and fields with my 15-year old son to help him earn his hiking merit badge. I always enjoy these father/son hikes because it gives me time alone with my son. As I always do when we go on these hikes and walks, I took my trusty rifle with me as there are coyotes, wild hogs, and cougars in our area. In Texas, it is legal to openly carry a rifle or shotgun as long as you do so in a manner that isn't calculated to cause alarm. In other words, you can't walk around waving your rifle at people. I always carry my rifle slung across my chest dangling, not holding it in my hands. At about the 5 mile mark of our hike, a voice behind us asked us to stop and the officer motioned for us to approach him. He got out of his car and met us a few feet later. He asked us what we were doing and I explained that we were hiking for my son's merit badge. He then asked me what I'm doing with the rifle, to which I responded in a calm manner, "Does it matter, officer? Am I breaking the law?" At that point, the officer grabbed my rifle without warning or indication. He didn't ask for my rifle and he didn't suggest he would take it from me. He simply grabbed it. This startled me and I instantly pulled back - the rifle was attached to me - and I asked what he thought he was doing because he's not taking my rifle. He then pulled his service pistol on me and told me to take my hands off the weapon and move to his car, which I complied with. He then slammed me into the hood of his car and I remembered I had a camera on me (one of the requirements of the hiking merit badge is to document your hikes). This video is the rest of that encounter. Up to this point, I am not told why I am being stopped, why he tried to disarm me, or even that I'm under arrest. We did not set out that Saturday morning to "make a point" or cause problems. Our goal was to complete a 10-mile hike and return home without incident. My son chose a route that away from populated areas but near our home. The arresting officer is Officer Steve Ermis and the supervisor is Sergeant Minnicks of the Temple Police Department. If you agree this was a gross act of exceeded authority, please help me fight these charges" http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/2nd-amendment-legal-defense-fund
Views: 977