Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

China moves troops to North Korean Boarder

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 2 - Views: 4748
Added by: JJ, 04-12-2013
Back | Next

Description
(April 12th 2013) Video footage has been found of China sending tanks and troops to the North Korean Border. Although China would NOT likely back North Korea in a conflict, they may have to deal with a refugee problem if a war does break out. It is also possible that China may want to take control of North Korea should the current regime collapse.

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Back | Next | 1 | 2 |

04-23-2013, 12:44 AM #74001
serpa6    
serpa6

Quote Originally Posted by Appollyon View Post
Serpa it could happen, and thats also my opinion, if anyone will atttack S.Korea, will be Chinise, couse they wont let them to fall in hands of other regime. And yes convoy can be seen from settelite, but also column of tanks can be seen and with termal much much faster, couse there is more source of heat. And also probably S.korea have spies on the ground, mixed with public. I dont think chinese will hide their forces from south, they will rether show some muscle, to convince Kim other ways.
I agree with yah, but if you let them roll up to the border NK shits in there pants. If spies and sat images see them coming and how many
If they tie up all the trucks and trains to get them transported in a rush there is the logistics Ammo fuel other units Seem like they are rushing to the border and are going to be there for a while

1. Likes

04-22-2013, 05:08 AM #73983

Appollyon
Corporal

Serpa it could happen, and thats also my opinion, if anyone will atttack S.Korea, will be Chinise, couse they wont let them to fall in hands of other regime. And yes convoy can be seen from settelite, but also column of tanks can be seen and with termal much much faster, couse there is more source of heat. And also probably S.korea have spies on the ground, mixed with public. I dont think chinese will hide their forces from south, they will rether show some muscle, to convince Kim other ways.

1. Likes

04-21-2013, 12:51 AM #73942
serpa6    
serpa6

Quote Originally Posted by Appollyon View Post
I dont belive this is moving towards border! If u know what i mean, in peace, u dont drive tanks for 600 km, u transport them towards border! This could be some moving at a parade, months ago at comunist party kongres! That just my opinion!
Don't forget you put them in convoys they can be tracked by satellite which NK has sharing with Russian and Chinese spy satellites.
They are not going to let NK know where they are. That brings a good point is China going to attack NK Thoughts apaches ?

1. Likes

04-20-2013, 08:23 AM #73916

Appollyon
Corporal

I dont belive this is moving towards border! If u know what i mean, in peace, u dont drive tanks for 600 km, u transport them towards border! This could be some moving at a parade, months ago at comunist party kongres! That just my opinion!

1. Likes

serpa6 (04-21-2013)
04-16-2013, 01:59 AM #73663
EXCONservative    
EXCONservative
Corporal

The Chinese have everything to lose if war breaks out. it would devastate the economy send them back 30 years. When you are top...life is good. The Chinese are still mostly poor but few would want to go back to what life was 30 years ago. China is making ground and that's where they want to keep going. No war will happen and I'd bet the house on that one. China will keep that guy in N.K in line.

1. Likes

serpa6 (04-21-2013)
04-14-2013, 05:48 PM #73611

chimmy
Corporal

the first vehicle looks like an AA system or MRLS,you dont move these sort of things up unless your going to do something bad,could be wrong tho.

1. Likes

04-14-2013, 04:36 PM #73610
Razboj    
Razboj
Sergeant

i think i saw this or very similar video last year somwhere on liveleak

1. Likes

04-14-2013, 12:33 PM #73600
Dagger64    
Dagger64
Corporal

True True, the Chinese have everything to gain and lose. The old days of using NK as the clearing house for illegal arms is over. Same for Russia. If anything, the NK's attack and we hold the line and the Chinese swoop in from the North. Very fast ending to KJ Underbunny and the Chinese keep the north as an economic zone (stated below). I don't think NK is stupid enough, but the Chinese may have had enough.

1. Likes

serpa6 (04-14-2013)
04-13-2013, 08:03 PM #73571
Checker    
Checker
Corporal

There goes the tarmac

1. Likes

Bad Company (04-14-2013),serpa6 (04-14-2013)
04-12-2013, 11:10 PM #73544
serpa6    
serpa6

@Thor only reason china got involved in that war was because, the thought the US was heading for China When we had the upper hand after the raid at agung .
Our fighter jets where kicking the hell out of the NK airforce and alot of the fights where getting closer and closer to China's borders.
I agree with you yes I still don't trust the Chinese. But i trust them more now then I did back then or when the cold war was going
Finack makes perfect sense it was he is saying and NK has been a pain in the ass to China and Russia The last time the old man did this China and Russia told him take a seat and shut the fuck up

1. Likes

Bad Company (04-14-2013),coltsfan2007 (04-13-2013),Dagger64 (04-14-2013),JJ (04-13-2013),Mel (04-12-2013)
Back | Next | 1 | 2 |

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Hello AC, I going to USA, Minnesota on Camp Ripley Feb. 11th with the Norwegian National Guard, and I was woundering if anyone here on AC works on Camp Ripley? for you guys who don't know what exercise Norex is, here is some information; The exchange began in 1974 and is the longest-running military exchange partnership between any two nations. The yearly exchange promotes good will and sharpens military readiness between the nations as well as provides opportunities for cultural understanding among its participants. While in Norway, the Minnesota National Guard Soldiers and Airmen will conduct winter operations training with the Norwegian Home Guard. They will participate in a field training exercise where they will ski into the mountains and sleep in tents and snow shelters. They will also conduct weapons familiarization with their Norwegian trainers. The Soldiers and Airmen will have an opportunity to experience some Norwegian culture as they visit some of the sights of Norway and participate in a “Buddy Weekend,” where they will stay with a Norwegian family. The Norwegian Home Guard Soldiers are staying at Camp Ripley, Minnesota National Guard’s premier training center. They will be conducting winter training operations with the Minnesota National Guard and will be participating in multiple training exercises. In addition, the Norwegians will stay with a Minnesota family and get the opportunity to experience some local culture.
Views: 363
HQ FLIR Apache Gunship Combat Footage
Views: 478
This is a *VERY GRAPHIC* 3 part clip showing a landmine blast that seriously wounds an ANA Soldier in Afgahanistan and how the U.S. Troops & Medivac team responds. I wouldn't usually make such a post of Allies getting injured but I believe these clips show the Bravery & Professionalism of the U.S Troops & also how their training instantly kicks in & they deal with the situation. Myself being just a humble Civvy (atm)... I'm in awe & have the utmost respect of how the U.S Troops just get on & deal with such a situation. Hope the poor guy survived...
Views: 3891
guncam footage from the Marine Light Attack Helicopter Squadron 269
Views: 706
Russian soldiers let loose with their tracers.
Views: 673