Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Blue Angels - Ultimate Action Video - H-Blockx The Power

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 4 - Views: 1466
Added by: coltsfan2007, 04-07-2013
Back | Next

Description
Blue Angels - Ultimate Action Video - H-Blockx The Power...... Crank it up and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

04-25-2014, 01:03 AM #84230
bgbllbffr    
bgbllbffr
Warrant Officer

Some more badass blue angel flying if You didnt get enough

1. Likes

04-10-2013, 10:44 PM #73414
serpa6    
serpa6

Well I hope you all enjoy the Blue angles on video The Dept of the Navy as of 09/04/2013 Just cancelled all the remaining shows for the rest of the Year
Because or the defense buget cuts I will not doubt that the Thunderbirds will be cancelled for the rest of there show season also.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpop...hWqzjsoCw.cspx

1. Likes

04-10-2013, 12:34 PM #73399
gutro    
gutro
Warrant Officer

If I could pick just one job for the rest of my life.... that's it! How can you call that "going to work"????

1. Likes

04-08-2013, 10:59 PM #73291
LetsTripOutAndDie    
LetsTripOutAndDie
First Lieutenant

Blue Angels are some crazy mofos along with all the other demonstration flying teams in the military #Salute

1. Likes

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
A very intense landing on a United States Carrier F-14 female pilots
Views: 2004
Capt. David Neely, an AV-8B Harrier Pilot assigned to Marine Medium Tiltrotor Squadron (VMM) 266 (Reinforced), 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU), conducts flight operations off the USS Kearsarge (LHD3), Mediterranean Sea. The 26th MEU is deployed to the 6th Fleet's area of operations. The 26th MEU operates continuously across the globe, providing the President and unified combatant commanders with a forward- deployed, sea-based quick reaction force. The MEU is a Marine Air-Ground Task Force capable of conducting amphibious operations, crisis response and limited contingency operations.
Views: 1102
The Office of Naval Research wants guided munitions to be compatible with current naval artillery guns, too. It’s the Navy’s latest step into its quest to improve warships’ capabilities to shoot down missiles coming at them — as well as fire projectiles at enemies miles and miles away. Announced on July 19, the new program is called Hyper Velocity Projectile, and the Navy hopes that researchers will find a way to design bullets that will work both with naval artillery guns like the Mark 45 and its rail guns, weapons that will hasten “the end of the dominance of the missile,” Adm. Gary Roughead, the former top officer in the Navy
Views: 1481
Don Shipley left the family farm in Pennsylvania and dropped out of school in 1978 to join the Navy at 17 years old. I spent a couple years in Yokosuka, Japan on a ship before becoming a Navy SEAL in 1984. Various SPECWAR commands during my SEAL career, most of my time was spent at SEAL Team ONE and SEAL Team TWO. Retiring in 2003 after 24 years in the Navy, I run SEAL Training courses for young guys who aspire to become NAVY SEALs and older guys who want to know if they could have been. www.extremesealexperience.com Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
Views: 943
Practise of close air support with bombs and shootos of ammo of 20mm. This Super Etendar is from the Argetina Airnaval Force
Views: 912