Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Fuck the president of afganistan

Rating: 4.33 - Votes: 3 - Views: 1648
Added by: serpa6, 03-18-2013
Back | Next

Description
This guy is a douchebag we should pull the hell out now this Make me mad as hell to here this I came across this while hunting vids description below and Thoughts Apaches

Two American soldiers were killed in an insider attack in Afghanistan following accusations by Afghan President Hamid Karzai that U.S. forces are working with the Taliban to stage suicide bombings. Judy Woodruff reports on the latest violence and Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel's first trip to that country.

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Back | Next | 1 | 2 |

07-10-2013, 01:18 PM #77003
Clodius    
Clodius
Warrant Officer

That officer should be fired, if that was me I'd have laid him out flat. I saw it done once before. A corporal in my company punched the platoon commander in the face...hahaha

1. Likes

serpa6 (07-10-2013)
07-10-2013, 11:01 AM #77001
MickDonalds    
MickDonalds
Warrant Officer

Karzai will take his suitcases of money to the French or Italian Riviera once the US pulls all our troops out, and the Taliban come rolling back into Kabul to demand his head. He's a sack of shit who deserves a slow gutting with a dull knife.

As for "Assramistan": Nuke the fuck out of it and poison all the cockroaches, I mean, "people" that live there.

1. Likes

serpa6 (07-10-2013)
07-10-2013, 08:53 AM #76997
gutro    
gutro
Warrant Officer

I find it hard to believe Karzai would say that. I read a first hand account of How Eleven Green Berets Forged a New Afghanistan (The only thing worth dying for) and the men who helped Karzai become the President painted him in a different light.
Perhaps he has changed over the last decade, I don't know, but definitely not the Karzai that the Green Berets talked about.
Personally, I think Pakistan is worse than Afghan's leadership. They flat out lie to us on a daily basis.

1. Likes

serpa6 (07-10-2013)
07-10-2013, 12:00 AM #76988
Bigfoot13    
Bigfoot13
Sergeant

When is America going to wake up and face the fact of "We are at War"

1. Likes

serpa6 (07-10-2013)
03-28-2013, 03:47 AM #72487
EXCONservative    
EXCONservative
Corporal

Just like Vietnam. Stayed too long and don't know when to leave? Lets not forget...expensive as f#ck.

1. Likes

03-23-2013, 02:23 PM #72047

Thrasher69
Private

fk tht shit! lets just leave tht hell hole if we leave, there killing eachother and there not killing us. time to leave the fight to the ANA.

1. Likes

03-22-2013, 07:21 PM #72013

Thor66
Corporal

Never trust that goatfuckers. NEVER! They ll shoot right in your back.
To hell with our politicians!

1. Likes

serpa6 (03-22-2013),Stavy (03-25-2013)
03-19-2013, 08:41 PM #71906

troyC
Corporal

Quote Originally Posted by laxaddict992 View Post
Who the fuck does that officer think he is slapping a troop when hes probably a fucking POG who has never seen a bit of action in his life.
totally agree. Some shithead cakeater trying2gain sympathy/allegance from the locals. That's how THEIR leaderships acts, not ours. Karzai should be forced to let our gay president butt-fuck him, followed by the best foreign policy option we have: NUKEnPAVE

1. Likes

serpa6 (03-22-2013),Sixx (03-19-2013)
03-19-2013, 08:29 PM #71905

troyC
Corporal

:/

1. Likes

serpa6 (03-22-2013),Sixx (03-19-2013)
03-19-2013, 07:14 PM #71900
Bad Company    
Bad Company
Warrant Officer

they should change that shit hole's name to SNAFU-istan, fuck that hole place and fuck Karzai

1. Likes

jamieooh (03-19-2013),Mel (03-19-2013),serpa6 (03-22-2013),Sixx (03-19-2013)
Back | Next | 1 | 2 |

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Military police are investigating how unedited footage showing New Zealand soldiers in a fatal Afghan firefight was leaked on to the internet. The expletive-laden footage, taken on a helmet-mounted camera and lasting for more than 10 minutes, shows the incident at Baghak in August last year where Lance Corporals Rory Malone and Pralli Durrer were killed. It was released on to YouTube last week and differs vastly from a sanitised version released some months ago by the New Zealand Defence Force. A defence force spokesman said the footage showed the intensity of the situation during the Baghak incident. "The action that took place on 4 August was a very complex, chaotic and intense firefight. It is the most complex firefight NZ Defence Force personnel have been involved in since Vietnam. "Our soldiers performed well under fire, our weapons systems worked effectively, international air support was able to be called in, and lives were saved as a result of the actions of our personnel. "In spite of the extreme pressure that the soldiers were under, everyone who was involved in this contact displayed our core values of courage, comradeship, commitment and integrity." The spokesman said the defence force had edited the footage to create a "comprehensible snapshot" of what happened and to render the footage suitable for public viewing. "NZDF is aware the unedited footage is in circulation.There is no information in the film on Youtube which has not already been made public. The footage does not compromise or risk operational security." The spokesman said Military Police were investigating how the footage was posted, including whether a serving defence force member was involved. © Fairfax NZ News
Views: 7162
Afghanistan War
Views: 5788
High valued target with enemy soldiers, the whole group bombed - This video is exclusive to Apacheclips.
Views: 3842