Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

CAAT OIF II - This is war

Rating: 4.50 - Votes: 4 - Views: 983
Added by: bu187, 03-06-2013
Back | Next

Description
^^^^

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Back | Next | 1 | 2 |

03-09-2013, 05:10 AM #71304
LetsTripOutAndDie    
LetsTripOutAndDie
First Lieutenant

Anyone one who fought in Iraq during these years are truest of heroes #Salute

1. Likes

03-08-2013, 10:41 PM #71292
MickDonalds    
MickDonalds
Warrant Officer

I was there during this time. Some of my best times of my life.

1. Likes

LetsTripOutAndDie (03-09-2013)
03-07-2013, 05:26 PM #71246

laxaddict992
Warrant Officer

dont like the song

1. Likes

LetsTripOutAndDie (03-09-2013)
03-06-2013, 06:56 PM #71227
Bad Company    
Bad Company
Warrant Officer

nice one bu, real good compilation vid of some of the earlier times in Iraq

1. Likes

bu187 (03-06-2013),LetsTripOutAndDie (03-09-2013)
Back | Next | 1 | 2 |

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
It's just too hard to explain..
Views: 1465
Mislabeled as Iraqi Soldiers Playing Around with ISIS Sniper - These Iraqi's far from playing with an ISIS sniper are instead pinpointing him to terminate him with extreme prejudice by using the same technique American and Allied snipers are trained to use minus a few more precise bits but still with just a stick and a helmet when the sniper hits the helmet they can lower it place a rod through the bullet hole re raise it and the rod now points directly to where the snipers hide is located. I'm impressed that some Iraqi's actually payed attention during basic training the coalition provided the Iraqi's. The American version uses a pre surveyed stationary stand which a fake head is raised on so when an enemy sniper shoots it they then lower it and by placing an attachable camera or scope in or behind the bullet hole they then raise it back up and the camera or scope will now be perfectly aligned to look through the bullet hole so from cover they can look exactly at the spot the sniper fired from and then take the necessary steps to eliminate the sniper for good. This was actually first invented and successfully used in combat during WWI by the British I believe.
Views: 2205
Slow start, but wait for it
Views: 1710
this has been on global leaks for two days just watched it, the best part is the first I'm guessing Hellfire next to that tanker truck where you can see the ISIS guys on the ground
Views: 1432