Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

HUGE FSA IED vs SAA Tank

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 3 - Views: 988
Added by: LetsTripOutAndDie, 03-06-2013
Back | Next

Description
HUGE FSA IED vs SAA Tank

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

09-02-2013, 09:52 PM #78839

APACHEXRAY1
Private

It was a transformer. Changed from a tank to an inconspicuous utility truck.

1. Likes

rastus (09-03-2013)
Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
this is a 3 part documentary I have never seen before the footage is amazingly clear for that era Hope all will enjoy Also, make's you wonder when this war was going on was the invasion of Kuwait inminate If Iraq had lost the war with Iran the main reason for this war for Saddam Hussien to get his no1 export out OIL and the superpowers hunger for it and raises another question should we have been on Irans side in this war Thoughts Apaches
Views: 1512
Made in China RPG
Views: 2112
I know we sholdent be uploading live leak vids but I thought You Guys might like this one
Views: 933
I believe this is the guy that robert fisk quoted (just guessing though) will do more research), he has shown up alot in the news lately, giving tours. http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/fisk/robert-fisk-no-power-can-bring-down-the-syrian-regime-8070029.html
Views: 1212
in this video you can see how fsa al qaeda members are killing people in syira
Views: 2878