Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

HUGE FSA IED vs SAA Tank

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 3 - Views: 1134
Added by: LetsTripOutAndDie, 03-06-2013
Back | Next

Description
HUGE FSA IED vs SAA Tank

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

09-02-2013, 09:52 PM #78839

APACHEXRAY1
Private

It was a transformer. Changed from a tank to an inconspicuous utility truck.

1. Likes

rastus (09-03-2013)
Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Shows damage to BMP from IED. Dismounted troops move in. Tanks and BMP's continue to maneuver and fire.
Views: 1244
Guy saved his comrades and tells them to halt a second before the mine exploded.
Views: 4181
SAA Tank Round Gets One But Almost A Whole group Of Free-Assad Militia
Views: 1215
Syrian helicopter explodes mid-flight a comment of one of the people who watched this video:I understand a little arabic. Shame on u syrians for chanting name of allah for violence and when people are dying around. I understood what u saying in this video, this craziness of unstoppable killing is the reason that u arabs dont have peace within. I dont know how come u have religion at first place. People who endorse such chanting and violence in arab world are worst than animals. with me i think this guy is the only intelligent person in the Middle east
Views: 3600
The al-Nusra Front released a video showing an ambush in which its fighters simultaneously detonated 50 explosive devices on a Syrian military convoy in the Eastern Ghotah area of Damascus, Syria. It had claimed responsibility for the operation in a communique issued on January 18, and reported that it occurred on December 6, 2012. According to the video, two months prior to the attack, a number of the group's fighters were killed on the same road in a clash with Syrian forces.
Views: 1829