APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Apache Engages Taliban Positions Afghanistan

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 2 - Views: 1274
Added by: LetsTripOutAndDie, 03-06-2013
Back | Next

Description
Apache Engages Taliban Positions Afghanistan

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
A-10 warthog makes a gun run on confirmed Taliban fighters in Afghanistan.
Views: 2266
Taliban took over what was know to be the safest village in the area, They ambushed us trying to strike fear in the new ANA. Sadly for them they didn't realize B-Co 1-38 infantry loves to strike even greater fear into those who try to hurt us. DEFEND SPERWAN!!
Views: 1478
from the video owner : LL User sm86 I found a clip from my own private war archives that I thought you guys might like, or at least some of you :-) This happened 8-9 years ago in Musa Qaleh, Afghanistan. We had been taking small arms fire and RPG fire from a small corner outside the perimeter numerous times, and we decided we had enough of Talibob's bullshit. There were two A-10 Warthogs with enough "playtime" to engage the target. I was the FAC so I called in a 9-liner and the A-10s did their 30mm magic. We never had problems with that corner again.
Views: 1080
Footage just broadcast, nothing on ADF sites as yet. This is the battle that Roberts-Smith V.C. M. G. won his V.C. in. Some now IDENTIFIED footage of battle. Sting in the tail, recent battle has resulted in 4 Diggers under investigation for putting too many rounds in the enemy or something, nothing known as yet. 4 dead KIA, no Civvy casualties, cant be anything bad?
Views: 1908
1st ID 1st Brigade 2-34 Bravo Co 3rd PLT REAPERS Kandahar Afghanistan 2011 Firefight. This was about a 2 kilometers away from COP AJK.
Views: 1056