Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

JFK ASSASSINATION SLOW-MO VERSION. WATCH THE DRIVER!!!

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 1 - Views: 3180
Added by: coltsfan2007, 03-02-2013
Back | Next

Description
JFK ASSASSINATION SLOW-MO VERSION. WATCH THE DRIVER!!! ( 23 SECONDS - 28 SECONDS)
Does anybody have any info. on this video, I call B.S., but I am curious if anyone has seen or heard anything about this video? I know there a lot of conspiracy theories out there, but I have never seen this video before.

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Back | Next | 1 | 2 | 3 |

09-21-2015, 11:24 PM #89279
Rhntz    
Rhntz

I Am changing my previous thoughts on this after watching sam sungs videos

1. Likes

08-30-2015, 05:54 PM #89211

joel
Sergeant

looks like 2 shooters different angles of fire

1. Likes

11-01-2014, 10:09 AM #87204

sam sung
Private

Greer was definitely the assassin who fired the fatal shot.

GREER'S RIGHT HAND MOVES TO HIS LEFT DURING THE GUN TRANSFER. Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit START LOOKING AT FRAME 240.

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/a...er/gifsoup.gif

GREAT GIF showing his right to left movement. Keep your eyes through the windshield.

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/a...ver/greer4.gif

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/a...GIFSoupcom.gif

1. Likes

09-26-2013, 10:22 AM #79604
ChapaWolf    
ChapaWolf
First Lieutenant

Rhntz Here is a link I don't have a video but this should calm you down a bit Click here

1. Likes

09-26-2013, 10:09 AM #79603
ChapaWolf    
ChapaWolf
First Lieutenant

Rhntz He shot the wall of the depository the one directly in front of the barrel the gun was inside the window an eyewitness was hit by a chunck of concrete that the bullet dislodged from the fucking window of the depository

1. Likes

09-26-2013, 04:42 AM #79600

MatthieuFR
Corporal

total bullshit. Lee Harvey Oswald was a CIA-groomed scapegoat and still, people refuse to see it. Like they refuse to know why WTC-7 fell during 9-11...idiots

1. Likes

1. >

The Following 2 Users Dislike this post from MatthieuFR :

skyjunky (12-22-2014), spartan112 (07-27-2014)

09-26-2013, 03:19 AM #79599
Rhntz    
Rhntz

@chapawolf I have been In Daily plaza and the road is curved to the right and how did he totally miss the car on the first shot when he had time to aim? You say he had hit the wall? Why don't you make a vid of you recording your new mexico tactical guys using the same weapon and missing on the first shot and duplicating the next two shots in that many seconds and prove me wrong. I will be looking for that vid on here and I will never see it......

1. Likes

09-26-2013, 02:11 AM #79598
Rhntz    
Rhntz

All you doubters need to watch this video over and over again ,until today i never really watched this in slow motion that many times. it's obvious what happens in this vid. It really does not matter who killed Kennedy it's Irrellivant . But the fact that the government sealed the records for so long and knew who did it is the issue.When the documents are released most of them will be blacked out anyway so all the people harping on getting ahold of these will be upset to say the least

1. Likes

09-26-2013, 01:47 AM #79597
ChapaWolf    
ChapaWolf
First Lieutenant

Rhantz if you notice the target was going directly away from him so its the easiest moving target to hit. Add that into the equation of shooting from an elevated position (clear shot) and the fact that he was 250' away (83 yards). Also the first shot hit the wall because Oswald did not have the barrel above it thats not really stupidity, I have seen it happen here in abq nm by the swat team shooting a bank robber with a hostage. Oswald was not from Syria it does not take a expert marksman to pull off that sort of shot. The gun he was shooting would put a group at 100 yard within an inch. So 8 inches doesn't seem like that big an achievement. Unless you ask my girlfriend.

1. Likes

09-26-2013, 01:23 AM #79596
Rhntz    
Rhntz

One more thing to watch on this vid Is Kennedy actually gets shot in the throat behind the sign which is out of view, As like anyone else being shot it will take you a second or two to react when Kennedy puts his hands to his throat Connally puts his right hand on the door holding his stetson and non shulantly turning around to see what was going on in the back seat with kennedy, this is key because Connally just was shot in the back and the right wrist and the bullet ended up in his thigh and shows no signs of being hit........c'mon Kennedy just got shot in the throat and reacted Connally never dropped his hat till the Kennedy head shot which is where I think Connally was shot at the same time in the back

1. Likes

ChapaWolf (09-26-2013)
Back | Next | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Ahhhhhhh! it's a classic. Fuck yeaa like the good old days. To bad they still didn't let are Drill Instructores have that kind of authority.
Views: 1166
Grenade explodes on football pitch in a local derby in the Iranian city of Isfahan, Players were lucky to avoid serious injury. One of the players came across an object on the pitch and threw it away it turned out to be a grenade and exploded upon landing !
Views: 1835
Multiple meteors touched down in Central Russia in Ural region February 15th. These meteors caused injury from shattered windows, and broken class. It is believed these meteors broke off from the larger meteor 2012-Da14, which missed the earth by less than 30,000 miles the same day. Had Da-14 stuck earth, it would have destroyed everything within a 10 mile radius much like a nuclear bomb. The first image was taken by a pedestrian shortly after a meteor destroyed a building.
Views: 1924
I wanted to see what ACer's think should the US government let this private company take for profit a time capsule of a war relic, one of the best preserved WWII aircraft ever found, more fit for the Smithsonian, rather then take the proper steps to preserve this wonder for as long as is humanly possible? Even the pilots that survived this crash in 1947 said it would be like desecrating an indian burial ground to let someone take this plane. After this B29 "KEE BIRD" that made an emergency landing during a top secret reconnaissance flight in 1947 was rediscovered in Greenland soon a team of aircraft restorers in July 1994 operating as Kee Bird Limited Liability Co. which was led by Darryl Greenamyer decided to try and fly the B29 from its 50 year resting spot after only replacing the damaged 4 engines on the B29, fabric wing parts, tires and a few other small parts so they could earn a tidy profit from flying it to and from air shows and museums.
Views: 1503
Drug smugglers plane intercepted & shot down by a T-27
Views: 1212