Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

F-14 Tomcat

Rating: 0.00 - Votes: 0 - Views: 1712
Added by: coltsfan2007, 02-26-2013
Back | Next

Description
Sorry for the music, but some great footage and some kick-ass pics..............

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

02-27-2013, 07:41 PM #70878
bgbllbffr    
bgbllbffr
Warrant Officer

Excellent video

1. Likes

coltsfan2007 (02-28-2013),serpa6 (02-27-2013)
Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
U S Marine Captain Rand McNally Atlas crash lands on USS Ranger Credit Jamieooh Edit Serpa6 This carrier was bobbing badly if you look, you can see the tower of a destroyer close in i guess for emergency ejection going up and down I have worked on these towers in a shipyard and your looking at about 60-70 feet high depending on the ship and its class, he has no choice to land with one of his landing gear up and stores intact the story below: During a storm in the Indian Ocean, Atlas was down one set of landing gear. The rest of the squadron went and landed on a nearby island due to the storm, Atlas, had to dump his fuel and had one chance to land into the net. This is a great tribute to Bug Roach (Bug can be heard on the audio calmly talking the pilot down to the aircraft carrier) and his contribution to Naval Aviation. Footage is from March 9, 1991
Views: 7064
2.10.2013 Marines assigned to Scout Sniper Platoon, Battalion Landing Team (BLT) 3/2, 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU), and Sailors assigned to the USS Kearsarge (LHD 3), conduct a live-fire exercise while at sea, to practice defending the ship against small boat attacks. The 26th MEU operates continuously across the globe, providing the president and unified combatant commanders with a forward-deployed, sea-based quick reaction force. The MEU is a Marine Air-Ground Task Force capable of conducting amphibious operations, crisis response and limited contingency operations.
Views: 1666
To see a reporting of the killing of Osama Bin Laden by U.S. Navy Seal Team 6, See Related Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUxlesBkjqoUnited States Navy Seals perform their annual 4th of July (1999) public demonstration in appreciation of San Diego's year round support. I shot this video on my old Sony 8mm Hi8 format, but the show is still worthy of uploading to YouTube. TO NAVY SEAL TEAM 6: Thank You for putting Osama Bin Laden out of commission: (SEE RELATED) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUxlesBkjqo
Views: 2936
Blue Angels - Ultimate Action Video - H-Blockx The Power...... Crank it up and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Views: 1468
Some of the video looks like clips taken from Top gun but also looks like what they where shooting (Raw vid) before editing for the movie
Views: 1164