Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

*VERY GRAPHIC* Aftermath or Propaganda?

Rating: 4.50 - Votes: 2 - Views: 2129
Added by: ErisKillton, 02-26-2013
Back | Next

Description
Im not really sure what is going on here. But its bloody.

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Back | Next | 1 | 2 |

07-13-2014, 09:07 PM #85665

Skivvy Stacker
Sergeant

That's a snackbar armored unit on the move, and the results of them running into a real anti tank unit.

1. Likes

serpa6 (07-13-2014)
02-09-2014, 07:03 PM #82493
bgbllbffr    
bgbllbffr
Warrant Officer

i did not see one motorcycle wheel

1. Likes

02-09-2014, 12:45 PM #82487

reddog13
Corporal

all military age males?

1. Likes

09-03-2013, 11:47 PM #78876

louielopez
Corporal

Okay, volunteers? Who wants to help clean this mess up?

1. Likes

serpa6 (09-04-2013)
07-08-2013, 08:26 AM #76942
ChapaWolf    
ChapaWolf
First Lieutenant

Mostly my thoughts though, last time I prayed was when I was 11. I was deer hunting with my dad and grandpa. It was the last day of the hunt and it was about four hours till the end of legal shooting hours. I asked god for a shot at a buck over and over, but that son of a bitch didn't put out soo.........

1. Likes

07-08-2013, 08:06 AM #76940
ChapaWolf    
ChapaWolf
First Lieutenant

Agreed serpa6 I have a hard time understanding what the video was portraying. My comment was purely my understanding or misunderstanding as I am not tailgating for either side. I have minimal understanding on whats going down in Syria other than A LOT of killing of vastly untrained rebels, minimally trained SAA, and a whole bunch of civilians caught in a seemingly endless crossfire. My thoughts and prayers go out to the people just trying to live life in a complete shoot never ask questions environment culminated by a thought that there is life after death or a god. I believe religion is humanities way of destroying life. Without religion there would be no plausible reason available for any conflict in history.

1. Likes

07-08-2013, 12:09 AM #76929
serpa6    
serpa6

@Chappa
You fought for the FSA? This was a bad bombing civilians the fucking syrian army airforce needs an pipe shoved up there ass's I am not taking side's in this war but i hope that the ones with the weapons among the civilian where not regular fsa. They probably was al queida they have been know to hide among civilians and i hope that after this is over. Whoever the winner might be they get those terrorist bastard and hang them all in public What i mean by terrorist is al quieda

1. Likes

ChapaWolf (07-08-2013)
07-07-2013, 02:23 AM #76912
ChapaWolf    
ChapaWolf
First Lieutenant

I'm pretty sure this is an fsa propaganda video that supposed to go something like.. "We were driving down the road on day to a call of a airstrike against civilians. This was us driving see us in the beginning of the video we are going to investigate. Never mind the fact that this is a completely different video and different people and different day. When we arrived to this atrocity there were only two guns and we swear nobody took them or anything else.

1. Likes

serpa6 (07-08-2013)
03-02-2013, 06:41 PM #71049
SATX    
SATX
Corporal

Some of those guys had their shirts and pants blown off. Seems odd. You would think there would be shredded body parts with bits of clothing still attached.

1. Likes

03-02-2013, 08:13 AM #71014
USARMY999    
USARMY999
Sergeant

these were fsa fighters at the beginning picturing there convoy heading to overun an saa airbase but saa migs bombed there convoy and this is the aftermath of whats left of these fsa fighters

1. Likes

Back | Next | 1 | 2 |

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Syrian jet falls from the sky in Idlib, 8-25-12.
Views: 2179
Showing the dead fsa who thought antennas and water tanks could stop 7.62. Also, good footage of the syrian army in aleppo. They are a legit fighting force, and barring U.N. intervention i believe they can defeat the fsa. The reality is that assad probably has the majority of support and control in the major population centers and key economic zones. Always interesting every day
Views: 5581
Dead regime soldiers with the ammo they didn't deliver GRAPHIC
Views: 2551