Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Alpha company 2nd platoon "Red Devils" of Canada Ambushed

Rating: 4.43 - Votes: 7 - Views: 3377
Added by: LetsTripOutAndDie, 02-25-2013
Back | Next

Description
Alpha company 2nd platoon "Red Devils" of Edmonton Canada is ambushed by insurgents Sangin, Helmand Province

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Afghanistan
Views: 830
Taliban planting a roadside bomb, just watch, as he walks away he steps on his own pressure plate, BAM legs, GONE. I would have taken him out with my 50 cal but the weapon failed and we were 1336 meters away. credits cody branch
Views: 4356
Footage just broadcast, nothing on ADF sites as yet. This is the battle that Roberts-Smith V.C. M. G. won his V.C. in. Some now IDENTIFIED footage of battle. Sting in the tail, recent battle has resulted in 4 Diggers under investigation for putting too many rounds in the enemy or something, nothing known as yet. 4 dead KIA, no Civvy casualties, cant be anything bad?
Views: 995
From the soldier Far ambush on our 14 man element attempting to take Antenna Hill. First camera is the platoon medic, 2nd is from the 10 man element pinned down by the enemy, 3rd is my own camera as my four man section takes the top of the hill to relieve our pinned down element, 4th is our medic's camera again during one of the enemy counter attacks. 4 hour fight compressed into 12 min, starts off quiet but will get better as it goes through the last 3 cameras.
Views: 1864
This is a AC Classic This is for all the new members that have never seen what a Spooky can do the enemy
Views: 1695