Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Phony Navy SEAL Mark Anthony Niemczyk Pastor Terry Jones. Fake Fraud Phony Military Impostor

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 2 - Views: 1306
Added by: LetsTripOutAndDie, 01-22-2013
Back | Next

Description
Phony Navy SEAL Mark Anthony Niemczyk Pastor Terry Jones. Fake Fraud Phony Military Impostor

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Back | Next | 1 | 2 |

11-04-2014, 05:41 PM #87256

avdefender
Corporal

I respect you Don to the bottom of my shoes and feet and I would do anything up to sacrificing my life for you because of what you did to preserve and establish my freedom but preaching against Islam is not hate. As for Pastor(?) Terry Jones, yes he's a jerk. This fake SEAL, Niemczyk, he desrves to have that truck rolled over the front of his mouth.
Still, Islam, and their instruction book, the Koran, which was written by the pedophile, thief, murderer, Mohammed, and not God, are dedicated to one thing and one thing alone, the killing and annihilation of all not Islam. Were it not for that piece of trash literature there would never have been 9/11.

1. Likes

08-17-2014, 09:20 AM #86306

PaddyMc
Corporal

In Australia, after 30 years, we can get access to anybody's records. It's called Freedom Of Information. Where I live in a very small town of 5,000 people we have about 10 Vietnam Vets, and ONE Black OPS person...He Can't tell us what he did, he can't tell us where he operated, it's all secret. What a load of BULLSHIT.

1. Likes

Back | Next | 1 | 2 |

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Launch of an anti-aircraft missile Asp, re-promoting nationally, from a destroyer Meko 360 of the Argentina Navy
Views: 921
America's Elite Navy SEALs 7. Extreme SEAL Experience.com
Views: 1342
Dont Know if these are Pirates or Fisherman
Views: 1807
May be a repost, but some great shots of the JSF in flight.
Views: 922