Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

*MUST SEE* Heroes Of Hells Highway - Bomb At The Front Door 1/2

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 5 - Views: 1649
Added by: bu187, 01-06-2013
Back | Next

Description
Insurgents place a roadside bomb at the front gate of the company's base. The situation goes from bad to worse when the platoon's vehicles get stuck in Afghanistan's notorious sandy desert -- making the entire convoy sitting ducks.

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

01-07-2013, 01:51 AM #68314
cilerc    
cilerc
Sergeant

I dont care who they are, if they are stealing gear from my truck im going to shoot.

1. Likes

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
just a little taste of OEF 11-12 in zhari/panjwaii district
Views: 1996
see the smoke built up from the mud house corner when the RPG shot aiming at the Soldiers.
Views: 1808
These guys diffidently know there shit, pretty intense the enemy had to be really close but they drop whole lot of WP and HE on them great video
Views: 2718
Marine MARSOC fire fight
Views: 1680
Staff Sgt. Wayne Campbell, USMC, Marines Magazine Chief, Trains Afghanistan sniper. Yes i know, why train them they will be shooting back at us. You never know maybe but i doubt it the ANA will be able to take out the Taliban and keep them at bay But finish training them and come home safe. At least this one will be able to his his target Ps i should have edited this when i put it up about the training and them shooting back at us my bad
Views: 1529