Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Severe Clear Documentary

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 2 - Views: 2494
Added by: snakedog, 11-22-2012
Back | Next

Description
SEVERE CLEAR is based on the memoir by First Lieutenant Mike Scotti as well as video footage shot by him and his men on the ground in Iraq.

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Restaurant bombing, night shift IP's ate here when the shift ended in the morning, Al Qaeda warned the owner that if he continued to cater to the Iraqi police they would blow it up, guy with a vest entered a restaurant ate breakfast stood up said something about him buying everyone's food and BOOM. 36 KIA 12+ wounded, my squad was 3 blocks away when it detonated, we were there in minutes...total carnage. I have pics that may follow, this video clip was taken some time after we secured the area by Sgt Boggs one of my men.
Views: 940
During operation PHANTOM FURY in Falluhja Iraq. All citizens were told to leave because the US was going to clean the city of the insurgents. This operation was in response to the KBR contractors being killed, burned, drug through the streets, and hung from the bridge. No civilians were presents in the city, or at least any citizens that didn't want to die. Hence the speed of clearance to drop and seemingly indiscriminate bombing.
Views: 1922
Aug 28th And Aug 30th
Views: 2052
This video was captured from an insurgent. It shows how the US fires artillery on a rockets nest the enemy used to attack an army base. The fucking sound of that incoming is chilling...
Views: 2355
Shock and Awe the initial bombing of baghdad Its an old vid but this never gets old
Views: 852