Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Weapons Cache Destruction in Afghanistan

Rating: 3.50 - Votes: 2 - Views: 886
Added by: bu187, 09-25-2012
Back | Next

Description
Weapons Cache Destruction in Afghanistan

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Afghanistan Combat Footage Canadian Heavy Air Support
Views: 1480
some flir clips
Views: 4145
scouts doing scout stuff. Credits: ben Bradley
Views: 968
from the owner Friday May 4th 2012 I was standing post in my Sabre truck with a TOW missile system and a free mounted 240B I being a corpsman have had very minimal training on either system which are both organic to the infantry the 240 belongs to 0331s and the TOW belongs to 0352s. around 1900 during post changeover, my marine I relieved lit the burnpit and started the 300 yard walk back to the center truck, I was down in the cab grabbing water and the radio handset, when I heard an explosion I looked out of the turret and saw a black smoke cloud on the side of the hill and next thing I know i see a small plume of smoke down by a compound and then a rocket flew over my truck, at this time i engaged the compound with the 240 until I needed to refill on ammo once that was done I turned my helmet cam on and called the adrac out to the marines rushing over to the fight then we started getting ambushed by more taliban forces further to the north so I engaged them as well before i was removed from the turret by my buddy
Views: 965