Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Citizen Breezes through DUI checkpoint.

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 1 - Views: 2248
Added by: bgbllbffr, 09-23-2012
Back | Next

Description
Now Ive seen this done with HLS & There bullshit checkpoints but this is a DUI checkpoint & these are regular local Police or Sheriffs. How the fuck does this idiot do it? If I tried that shit, Id be rolled up in a heartbeat. Any one out their that can explain???

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Back | Next | 1 | 2 |

06-05-2014, 11:33 PM #85053
ChapaWolf    
ChapaWolf
First Lieutenant

Couldn't of said it better myself Flamer! Errrr... flamingtorso I like to watch the ones where the BP has there checkpoints and when the guys pull up the civilians start asking for identification and if the Border patrol guys are in fact US citizens.

As far as this shit goes just because you can doesn't mean you should, and I am talking about both parties involved!!

WTF man can't we all live in peace or what the fuck! Makes me want to kill somebody...

1. Likes

serpa6 (06-05-2014)
06-05-2014, 02:34 AM #85033

Flamingtorso
Corporal

And when HIS kid gets run over by a drunk driver. He will be at the front of the howling mob demanding blood.

1. Likes

ChapaWolf (06-05-2014),serpa6 (06-05-2014)
Back | Next | 1 | 2 |

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
She seemed to have alot of shit talking, but do You think the officers actions were justifiable?
Views: 1808
South African police open fire on striking miners armed with machetes and sticks at Lonmin's Marikana platinum mine, killing at least a dozen men in the deadliest episode of a week of union violence.
Views: 2908
South Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaAllegedly he was spitting on people, throwing beer, and starting fights.
Views: 2492
Police having trouble in the hood
Views: 3272
Thermographic footage from Rio de Janeiro of a police helicopter firing rounds while chasing a car allegedly containing an accused drug trafficker. The car weaves through the narrow Rio streets as bullets strike the road and surrounding buildings. The driver manages to escape, but was found dead the next day in a parked ca
Views: 3545