Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Extreme Chinook and Blackhawk Drop off / Pickup - Apache Guncam View

Rating: 4.83 - Votes: 6 - Views: 3328
Added by: hbk_85, 09-21-2012
Back | Next

Description
Apache Guncam View

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

10-14-2012, 12:12 PM #64532
HooterBro    
HooterBro
Sergeant

Good Lord, if everyone knew how extremely close to disaster some of those landings were, you'd swear those guys had a government appointed assistant to haul their nuts around for them. Knowing what it takes, the precise flying required to mitigate the risks involved to make landings like that......I felt goose bumps all over a few times!

Great video!

1. Likes

09-25-2012, 11:05 AM #62713
gutro    
gutro
Warrant Officer

Un-FUCKING-believable...I can't even forma a rational thought.

1. Likes

09-24-2012, 05:06 PM #62649
mulze32    
mulze32
Private First Class

Great video! Thank you for sharing. There is some serious skill in that video.

1. Likes

09-22-2012, 03:21 PM #62480

chinookmech
Private

i cant believe the delta models are still around

1. Likes

09-21-2012, 04:27 PM #62359
Stark    
Stark
Administrator

Mental flying skills - great vid

1. Likes

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
A civilian cargo plane has crashed, shortly after taking off from US Bagram Airbase in Afghanistan. The plane inclined very steeply immediately after take-off. It is believed that the plane then stalled, and the pilot was not able to recover in time. All seven crew members on board were killed in this incident. (April 30th 2013, Afghanistan).
Views: 1106
That pissed them off...
Views: 1576
SOMEBODY CALL A MEDIC!!
Views: 2932
Staff Sgt. Wayne Campbell, USMC, Marines Magazine Chief, Trains Afghanistan sniper. Yes i know, why train them they will be shooting back at us. You never know maybe but i doubt it the ANA will be able to take out the Taliban and keep them at bay But finish training them and come home safe. At least this one will be able to his his target Ps i should have edited this when i put it up about the training and them shooting back at us my bad
Views: 1552