Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

British Apache Rescue Footage (Full Story)

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 2 - Views: 1210
Added by: coltsfan2007, 09-20-2012
Back | Next

Description
Full story of the Apache rescue that was talked about a while back...

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

09-22-2012, 08:01 PM #62500

kath1664
Corporal

An old story but an absolute awesome one!!

1. Likes

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Some good 4 deuce action
Views: 964
From the soldier Far ambush on our 14 man element attempting to take Antenna Hill. First camera is the platoon medic, 2nd is from the 10 man element pinned down by the enemy, 3rd is my own camera as my four man section takes the top of the hill to relieve our pinned down element, 4th is our medic's camera again during one of the enemy counter attacks. 4 hour fight compressed into 12 min, starts off quiet but will get better as it goes through the last 3 cameras.
Views: 2507
ALPHA 1-87 INF WITH AFGHAN NATIONAL POLICE ASSAULT TALIBAN VILLAGE IN KUNDUZ PROVINCE AFGHANISTAN. TALIBAN ENGAGE ON SOLDIERS ON OTHER SIDE OF THE VILLAGE. Thanks to Rhntz for this find.
Views: 1270
Troops in contact during standard patrol in Ghazni provice, Moqur Afghanistan. 1 sniper and 1 AK47 lay some harrasing fire on us when we stop to pull security.
Views: 2870
I have never seen this one It says Afghanistan where i got it from upload date is 15/01/2010
Views: 2635