PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with you People?

kurgen
08-15-2010, 11:19 PM
I asked a Question and I got Negative Karma Points. What is wrong with you people on here.
I try and try to post good content and make good comments and I am rewarded for asking a SIMPLE question with Negative Karma Points. *MOD EDIT**Rule #2 Violation* Delete my account STARK
BAN me or what ever. Fuck your KARMA points. all I did was ask a good question and I negative Karma Spammed... here is a link to what I am talking about.
Sorry I am not allowed to post a FUCKING link .. how many posts di I have to make b4 I can post a link to what I am talking about (ADD the w's your self) apacheclips.com /media/20918 /This_guy_is_in_the_deepest_shit_possible /
First comment is mine. I ASKED A QUESTION...

I want off this BULLSHIT SITE and I plan on never coming back.
Besides the site is to slow and the videos are to Fucking short. and that Logo is always in the way.
Stark Start listening to the contributing members
Delete my account please. as well as ALL my videos.

http://www.apacheclips.com/images/rules/rule2.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/images/rules/rule2.jpg/)

**MOD EDIT**
I understand you are mad. Just step back and relax some. It's not worth it bro.
-Sixx

perocity
08-15-2010, 11:53 PM
I gave you a positive karma hope that helps. My advise, next time try the blue pill.

Sixx
08-16-2010, 12:07 AM
OVER -2 KARMA POINTS?

Bro, calm down.....people gain and lose karma points.
Nothing worth getting bent out of shape over.

I'm honestly am not trying to inflame you man....
I feel you.
I used to get pissed off like that as well.

But for what?? It is not worth it bro.
The internet is gay.......but it's not worth blowing a vein in your head. Fuck these people....they don't pay your bills.

I don't think Stark will delete your account over this. You might as well suck it up and press on.

Toki
08-16-2010, 12:27 AM
Sixx, there's no reason in trying to calm this person down. If they cry like a baby after receiving -2 karma then they are not mature enough for AC and do not belong here.

Devious187
08-16-2010, 01:50 AM
i kinda know how you feel Kurgen.

I typed a reply saying one thing "Merked" on a video of a blackhawk or some kinda heavy helicopter fucking up some taliban and got -9 karma points.. Apparently people dont even know the meaning to the word.
But honestly its just a stupid fuckin number that means nothing. So who cares,i got -200 points one day for saying That I'm A Canadian and that i wanted to join the marines and got heckled because i didnt know the scientific fact of tracer bullets and how they worked. the karma thing is dumb and people are obsessed with trying to please others with their comments so they can bask in their karma points,its funny.

Stark
08-16-2010, 02:03 AM
no problem I delete your account later today - I really don't want meltdowns like yourself on the page.

BTW the reason the logo is in the way is because you surf the page on a 468 with 15 inch monitor :)

have a good one

Polite as usual

Stark

PS: Your videos stay, thank you for your contribution.