PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a FLIR video (REQ)

lasse666
08-15-2010, 01:13 PM
First of all, i'm not sure where to put this thread, but i'll try my luck here.

Some weeks ago(I think it was here on AC.com) i saw some FLIR footage that started out with it filming ground forces(US or UK, i think) in extreme close combat with (presumably) talibans. One of them stands up, fires a couple of rounds and instantly gets hit with bullets from the ground forces.
Good quality, very detailed and quite gory.

I think it's a compilation of some kind.
I can't seem to find it again though, if anyone knows what i'm talking about, please give me a link. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

lasse666
08-18-2010, 06:41 AM
No one?

Devious187
08-18-2010, 06:47 AM
This one man ?

http://www.apacheclips.com/media/19143/Army_Rangers_in_Iraq/

hopefully it helped.

lasse666
08-18-2010, 06:52 AM
Yes, that's the one. It wasn't as detailed as i remember it though.

Thank you! You're a life saver. :)

Stark
08-18-2010, 11:26 AM
There is another one were the taliban is hiding in a bunker that one was more detailed

I try to find it

lasse666
08-19-2010, 01:29 PM
There is another one were the taliban is hiding in a bunker that one was more detailed

I try to find it

That would be much appreciated. :)

I've seen quite a lot of pictures of dead talibans(and such), but surprisingly few (non-FLIR) clips were you actually see them get killed, close up.
Do such clips exist?

perocity
09-03-2010, 07:34 PM

I try to find it

Not going to let this one get sweeped under the rug.Lets see it Stark.

JOG12
09-03-2010, 10:04 PM
The one he is talking about is a FLIR video too. It shows some Army troops firing at a bunker, and you can see rounds coming out of the bunker (Taliban returning fire). Was too intense, one soldiers ran and threw a frag inside, and afterwards the troops quickly came up to it and started firing at every direction in there, then more incoming fire came from the Taliban.

It is right here.
http://www.apacheclips.com/media/15251/V.O.T.D_-_US_FLIR_GROUNDTROOPS_-_AMAZING_ACTION/

cromagnumman
10-29-2010, 01:20 AM
funny thing is i was going to post these two in best video thread, but i dont have posting privileges yet. synchronicity is great....wow and kinda scary