PDA

View Full Version : About that 500 tons of yellow cake uranium in Iraq

Humbled Infidel
12-07-2008, 01:15 PM
I tried to post this article here, but it would not post. So here is a link to where I've posted it just for the Apacheclips.com forum

About that 500 tons of yellow cake uranium in Iraq (http://twana.wordpress.com/2008/12/07/about-that-500-tons-of-yellow-cake-uranium-in-iraq/)

Woodbutcher824
12-07-2008, 01:51 PM
I have only two words.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Humbled Infidel
12-07-2008, 02:04 PM
I have only two words.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just still amazed this information is still not widely known. How can that be?
:USA:

Woodbutcher824
12-07-2008, 02:39 PM
I'm just still amazed this information is still not widely known. How can that be?
:USA:

It is called suppression. Give it out in drabs in obscure web sites or bury it in the back of a magazine or newspaper. If they do it that way, it won't "frighten the masses", which is total crap.

I really don't know why, this country does what it does.

Cruelbreed
12-08-2008, 01:00 PM
if this is true it's ridiculous.. the whole world looks at us like a bunch of assholes because we went in on "false information".. you'd expect the government to take every chance to correct this? But I think it's just how it is, America really doesn't give a fuck what other people think.

Humbled Infidel
12-08-2008, 01:07 PM
if this is true it's ridiculous.. the whole world looks at us like a bunch of assholes because we went in on "false information".. you'd expect the government to take every chance to correct this? But I think it's just how it is, America really doesn't give a fuck what other people think.

It's very true. Easily verifiable.

Humbled Infidel
12-08-2008, 01:30 PM
This is not an "American really doesn't give a fuck what other people think"

Do you ever watch C-Span? Do you ever watch the Bush Administration briefings which is daily?

This was covered in a few of those briefings. I actually watched it on TV. Every single reporter there received this information. Including international reporters. They, the reporters and their editors buried this news. So the question becomes "Why did the reporters from here and around the world bury this information?"

Scott
12-08-2008, 01:56 PM

couldnt have said it better, i have opinion on america but i will not say as i might offend alot of people here, & im sure you lot have your opinions on England, i know our Goverment is fucked aswell as yours :(

They buried it because their a bunch of idiotic people, they dont want to scare anyone or cause chaos for that matter. No Doubt Protestors would have been on there ass causing Havoc too.

Humbled Infidel
12-08-2008, 02:12 PM
couldn't have said it better, i have opinion on america but i will not say as i might offend alot of people here, & im sure you lot have your opinions on England, i know our Government is fucked as well as yours :(

They buried it because their a bunch of idiotic people, they don't want to scare anyone or cause chaos for that matter. No Doubt Protesters would have been on there ass causing Havoc too.

It was kept quiet by the Bush administration while it was still in Iraq for obvious reasons.

brb, phone call .....

Humbled Infidel
12-08-2008, 03:42 PM
Protesters - you mean those peace loving protesters who attack people, spit on people and who say the most horrid stuff about our troops?

Hum, I've been thinking it would be worth a night spent in jail and a hefty fine to smack some of them down. BUT I wouldn't do that - that would lower me to their insane level.

Scott
12-08-2008, 07:35 PM
yes them people you described, i would love to give them a damm beating!