PDA

View Full Version : Man killed by Screwdriver and hammer

Stark
12-04-2008, 02:36 PM
I'm not going to post the movie here, I have seen a lot of gore but that takes the piss, the guys who did and filmed it killer over 21 people in the ukrain at 2007 they were 20 year old teenagers who randomly picked up people and killed them with hammers and screwdrivers.

they filmed two murders and one leaked to the internet.
Easily the most fucked up think I have seen, they hit the guy with the hammer so hard and he's still alife than they rip his intestines up with a screwdriver and he is still alife (nearly drowing in his own blood) they laugh and joke and one of them stabs the guy in his eye rooting for his brain AND THE POOR GUY IS STILL ALIFE MOVING.
they finally give him the rest witht the hammer.

translation of the movie...

Before he starts hitting him with the yellow thing, it's very quiet and mumbled I can't make it out.

(Most of what I'm making out is the camera man, it's very hard to understand the other guy due to poor audio quality and noise)

"Hold on, hold on....Be neater, fuck!" - probably saying that to watch out for the blood.

*Laughing*

"Hold on, hold on, hold on, don't hit him, don't hit him.....Watch him *the rest is muffled*" - Psycho fuck is probably telling him to watch how he is bleeding as he zooms in the camera to his face.

The next part has very bad audio and is very muffled by cans and such. I can make out one or two words but not enough to make out a coherent sentence.

After the screw driver stabbing:

"What?.....With what?" - As he responds to the guy who stabs him

"What, he's still alive?!?" - The guy stabbing him exclaims

The response of the camera man I can't make out perfectly because he's speaking very fast and again the quality isn't the best but I believe he says something along the lines of:

"He's still moving his arms after I ripped up his intestines"

The stabber says something along the lines of "He's having a fucked up day" as he steps on his stomach.

*More muffled talk as he proceeds to stab him in the eyes with the screwdriver*

"Get over here fast.....Kill him already."

"What?" - Stabber

"Kill him already."

He says something about his hammer which I believe to be "I already put the hammer back," followed by "He's already dead." - Stabber

"He's not dead and I already poked out his eyes" - Camera man
*Note: There are mainly two of saying the word "dead" in Russian, they're using a term that is phonetically written as "zdoh," which is a way of saying "dead" when talking about animals and things lower life value, such as criminals, if that makes sense*

"Get the knife" - Camera man

*Proceeds to bludgeon him then interrupts by saying something I can't make out*

"More more" - Camera man telling him to keep bludgeoning him to make sure he's dead, and not so much for pleasure any more.

"Hold on, hold on" - Camera man

*They start walking back to the car*

More muffled talk from the blond haired piece of shit

"Wash your hands" - Camera Man

Camera man begins telling him something that I can't make out clearly for some reason but I believe he says "Spray the *name of the chemical*" followed by "I'll hold it," as they started to clean the hammer.

*Muffled talk from the guy washing the hammer*

*More muffled talk from the guy washing his face and walking back from his car*

"I stuck the screwdriver in his brain" - Says the camera man

*Muffled talk from the guy washing his hands*

"I got him in the nose from his eye" - Says the camera man *I'm not exactly sure on this one, but I know he says something along the lines of that.

"I don't understand, how was he alive? I felt his brain" - Says the camera man

"I was holding the screw driver like this *muffled/don't understand*" - Camera man

Before the video ends the blond piece of scum says something like "Alright, let's get a picture"

Scott
12-04-2008, 04:58 PM
thats just fucked up & cruel man, people are so sick in this world!

Cruelbreed
12-04-2008, 11:55 PM
If you want to see it I posted it in the uncesnored area, be forewarned it's the most fucked up shit ever though