PDA

View Full Version : 1 in10 Births in UK are white

ianstone
08-08-2010, 01:43 PM
Revealed: The UK maternity units in which only 1 in 10 mothers is of white British origin

By Jack Doyle, Home Affairs Correspondent (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=y&authornamef=Jack+Doyle,+Home+Affairs+Correspondent )
Last updated at 6:03 PM on 8th August 2010

Comments (0) (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1301338/New-figures-reveal-barely-half-new-mothers-parts-suburban-England-white-British-origin.html#comments)
Add to My Stories (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1301338/New-figures-reveal-barely-half-new-mothers-parts-suburban-England-white-British-origin.html)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/08/08/article-0-047D0149000005DC-890_233x214.jpg NHS trusts report less than six in ten mothers are white British

New statistics taken from NHS records of women who have just given birth show that white Britons now account for an average of just six in ten of those receiving maternity care.
They also reveal the startling changes that a decade of record migration is having on different parts of the country.
In some inner city areas the proportion of white British mothers slumps to fewer than one in ten. But the impact on parts of Middle England is even more staggering.
NHS trusts which cover parts of the home counties - such as St Albans - report less than six in ten mothers are white British.
The figures will reignite the debate about the scale of immigration and the scale of social division, as well as the impact on public services.
Ministers have pledged to force migrant workers to buy their own private health care to help reduce the burden on the NHS.
Under the proposals non EU migrants would be entitled to emergency care but would have to buy insurance to cover the costs of GP visits and most operations.
The statistics raised fears the country is becoming increasingly divided along ethnic lines.
Of 652,638 deliveries in 150 NHS Trusts in England last year an average of 62 per cent of mothers were white British. But in some parts of rural England more than 95 per cent of mothers fell into that category.
These included North Devon with 97.4 per cent, Co Durham and Darlington with 97.1, and Northumbria with 96 per cent.
But at the other end of the spectrum, North West London NHS Trust - which covers Harrow - just 9.4 per cent of mothers were white British.
Another inner city trust - Sandwell and West Birmingham - had just 16.5 per cent. Just over one in four mothers were white Britons at Guy's and St Thomas's hospital in central London.
But the West Hertfordshire NHS Trust, which covers St Albans, just 57 per cent of mothers giving birth were of white British origin.

Of the remaining 43 per cent, the biggest groupings were 'other white' - which includes Eastern Europeans - Indians, Pakistanis and Africans.
Backbench Tory MP Douglas Carswell said: 'I think we have to face reality and that is if you continue to have mass immigration it's going to have a very significant impact on the demography of our country - and it's going to have a significant impact perhaps on the sort of country that we are.'
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/08/08/article-0-00E2119D00000578-107_233x219.jpg Douglas Carswell, Conservative MP speaks about the sort of country that Britain is becoming

Last month it emerged that Britain's population growth is outpacing every other country in Europe.
Immigration and rising birth rates driven in part by the children of new arrivals - the so-called 'immigrant baby boom' - meant this country gained more people than anywhere else in the continent.
There were also warnings last week that Hungary is set to hand two million passports to people living outside the EU.
Ministers have pledge to put a limit on the number of immigrants from outside the EU given work permits for the UK.
David Cameron has pledged to reduce the level of net migration - those arriving minus those leaving - from the hundreds to the tens of thousands.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1301338/New-figures-reveal-barely-half-new-mothers-parts-suburban-England-white-British-origin.html#ixzz0w2NGSdFf

MickDonalds
08-08-2010, 02:37 PM
I've heard that ALOT of Brits are moving to the US. I talk to British guys (theyre in a private security company that works for the US here) everyday and many of them have told me similar things. They've told me that crime is OUT OF CONTROL in London and that alot of British conservatives are moving to the States, or are thinking about it. I know 3 or 4 of these ex-Paras that are moving to the US next year when their contracts are expired.

I get the feeling alot of proud Britons are fed up with the PC Bullshit, are tired of seeing their veterans get shat on, tired of Muslim fanatics verbally abusing warfighters during funerals and are seeking a berth in more conservative waters. I'm welcome to more Brits moving to the States. I'm sure many would like it there, to be honest. :D

ianstone
08-08-2010, 03:42 PM
Thing is Mick, the UK is swamped by European law/ rights.
The PC Academics are rampant.
Civil liberties
Appeasing the foreigners of a certain religious persuasion
Soft on crime
The Jails are full
The banks and big business are creaming off the dough
All this is a cancer on the home grown and they are being squeezed
and the foreign workers legal or illegal, with all that extra aid given to them
They have had enough.
Someone last week said to me, surely it is not that bad?
I said in 56 years, 35 living less than a mile from a large community of Muslims,
I have never seen a Muslim on the waiting list for a house or homeless.
Now we are flooded by polish nationals who under cut local firms/ businesses.
To top that off we now have a big influx of Gurkha's who are bringing up, to 12 family.
At least the Gurkha's fought and died for the Crown.
My home well old home of which I am sad to leave, I personally witnessed Muslims in there 20's cheer
When a soldier was killed. I walked around a small local supermarket and two Asian kids 4 and 6 shouting, "death to America".
As soon as he saw that I had heard him, he ran out of the store, like a rat down a drainpipe.
I am sickened to death by these disloyal, highly over self opinionated smart ass Asians that hide behind the law and the PC brigade.
I will have to stop there Mick buddy or I may write something that may harm the name of AC
I also think its time for two chill pills and four, no six shots of Brandy

MickDonalds
08-09-2010, 03:31 AM
It's time for the US to develop and integrate a Fast Track program for british nationals, especially those who've served, to move across the pond to the States. I've often thought it'd be a hell of an idea to have US ARMY units made up of 90% UK boys that have served before in the UK Defence Forces. The US Marines could integrate UK Royal Marines as well. It'd be a simple transition, considering we share the same exact tactics and mostly a similar force structure.

Razboj
08-09-2010, 10:06 AM
sad report... :(