PDA

View Full Version : not a whiner or complainer want to ask somethink!

Scott
12-03-2008, 09:42 PM
Is there any chance of a Off-Topic section being added to these forums? i know some of us here play games & maybe passing information about the games or meeting up on Teamspeak or ventrillo would be a cool idea, or just plain talking & having a rant over why the Politics suck etc.

Hope you think about it :)

Got Another question , why dont all videos make it to the frontpage, i know a selected few make it there, Stark, HumbleInfidel , Lyfe & fotoman Media makes it, i know the first 2 are admins / founder of AC, is there a requirement to make your media be on the front page? like Being active here for so long, showing your commited to update the community with videos or upload a certain amount of media ?

Stark
12-04-2008, 03:54 AM
Is there any chance of a Off-Topic section being added to these forums? i know some of us here play games & maybe passing information about the games or meeting up on Teamspeak or ventrillo would be a cool idea, or just plain talking & having a rant over why the Politics suck etc.

Hope you think about it :)

Got Another question , why dont all videos make it to the frontpage, i know a selected few make it there, Stark, HumbleInfidel , Lyfe & fotoman Media makes it, i know the first 2 are admins / founder of AC, is there a requirement to make your media be on the front page? like Being active here for so long, showing your commited to update the community with videos or upload a certain amount of media ?

Hi :)

Well let's see:

Well the off topic board is right above the Whiner and Complainer board ;) it's called Mayhem off topic.

Got Another question , why dont all videos make it to the frontpage, i know a selected few make it there,
We made the decission to only have the very best shown on the frontpage, most of the days there are just too many movies posted some naturaly reposts - embedded etc.
In order to have media clips featured you will need to upload (that is important) good unique content.

Furthermore you as members can decide for yourself what to feature and what not, to do this you need use the FEATURE THIS? option placed under the movies.

Stark, HumbleInfidel , Lyfe & fotoman Media makes it, i know the first 2 are admins / founder of AC,
Not that it matters but there are two admins that's Cruelbreed aka Tavarez and myself - Tavarez is reasonsible for the baord (the board was formerly known as Cruelbreed and has merged with AC) I have the honor to be repsonsible for the page. And no there is absolutly no requirement to be active or an admin to have media featured, again you need to post unique and good content to make it to the frontpage.

Hope this clears up some of your questions :)

Scott
12-04-2008, 08:58 AM
Thanks for explaining Stark much appreciated bro.

Stark
12-04-2008, 10:25 AM
Thanks for explaining Stark much appreciated bro.

no problem at all buddy :)

Scott
12-04-2008, 04:56 PM
let me know if you lot want to use my teamspeak to play some games with eachother, its public for anyone ;)

im glad you cleared some stuff up! ive uploaded 2 more videos be sure to check them out!

Woodbutcher824
12-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Has anyone played Company of Heroes???

I am getting my ass handed to me and that is playing on easy. :duh:

Stark
12-06-2008, 03:41 PM
Has anyone played Company of Heroes???

I am getting my ass handed to me and that is playing on easy. :duh:

playing it all the time greatest fucking gamer ever

Scott
12-06-2008, 07:12 PM
been playing GTA4 lately xD its good, dissapointed in the detail of the whores tho, was hoping the detail & explicity was going to be good, pfft.

anyway: my Replay Media Catcher that records streaming videos does not work anymore :( , anyone else got any other programmes they can reccoment to me?

Woodbutcher824
12-06-2008, 07:28 PM
playing it all the time greatest fucking gamer ever

I agree, since I'm laid off, I can not get away from it.:freakout:

Stark
12-07-2008, 01:13 PM
I agree, since I'm laid off, I can not get away from it.:freakout:

Try Blitzkrieg for more conventional strategy WW2 it's very addictive too, I love to use the sniper to scout out targets and then to pound them with the Artillery

Woodbutcher824
12-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Try Blitzkrieg for more conventional strategy WW2 it's very addictive too, I love to use the sniper to scout out targets and then to pound them with the Artillery

Snipers are great, I like to make a bunch and stick them around tall buildings.

I like the German package, because of the tanks, but still trying to master that package.

The Brits have a decent package also, especially with arty, but it uses up the population too quickly.

The American package is decent also, I like the ranger units the best though, a good all around fighting squads. Especially when you can pick up panzerfausts (sorry on the spelling).

I'm trying to get through the first campaign, what a bitch.

I'll have to go, pick up Blitzkrieg and try it out.