PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Tokenvi as your new Moderator

Stark
08-06-2010, 09:33 AM
It gives me great pleasure to announce that Tokenvi will be joining the AC Staff team as a Forum and Frontpage Moderator. Tokenvi is a well respected member of Apacheclips and has been a member of AC sinc the very early beginnings.
brings with him a wealth of technical expertise and experience that will be a huge asset to the team.

Welcome Tokenvi I have no doubt that you will become a well liked and well respected moderator in no time.

May the force be with you (fuck that sounds geekish – I want to point out at this stage that I cannot stand Starwars)

Toki
08-06-2010, 09:54 AM
Thank you very much, Stark.

Scott
08-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Over the past 2 years Tokenvi has caught our eye, helping out members and most of all having fun and being level headed, he is well liked within the Ranks of AC, and i hope you show him a warm welcome.

Welcome Tok (that doesn't sound right)

death2mooj
08-06-2010, 10:40 AM
Congrats Tokenvi, have fun ban hammering the trolls

cavscout79
08-06-2010, 11:14 AM
Congrats Tokenvi! Let all Trolls quake in fear!

MickDonalds
08-06-2010, 11:17 AM
Someday you guys will need the muscle (me) to deliver the site from trolldom. I understand that Tokenvi is a little more calm-headed than I am, but someday, you're going to need to call in the artillery on these trolls. They'll spread, germinate and will produce more troll invasions.

Scott, Pzycho, Stark: When you're ready to unleash a bigger, more dangerous dog, let me know :D

Toki
08-06-2010, 11:50 AM
Someday you guys will need the muscle (me) to deliver the site from trolldom. I understand that Tokenvi is a little more calm-headed than I am, but someday, you're going to need to call in the artillery on these trolls. They'll spread, germinate and will produce more troll invasions.

Scott, Pzycho, Stark: When you're ready to unleash a bigger, more dangerous dog, let me know :D

Moderator...
Fire for effect...
Post number 6...
Troll in the open...
Ban, one round...
Over.

:D

Scott
08-06-2010, 12:21 PM

whats stopping you from sending Nico a email?

haha good one Tok :)

Stark
08-06-2010, 12:41 PM
I am all ears

MickDonalds
08-06-2010, 12:45 PM
I'm not going to campaign for moderator or anything, I was just remarking that if we do get overrun by cyber-jihadis suddenly and you need an uber-dramatic, funny, creative Ban-Master then I'll gladly be of service. I've got some funny ideas for avatars and post-edits when somebody gets banned. :D

Sixx
08-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Awesome! Congrats Tokenvi!

gutro
08-06-2010, 02:21 PM
Congrats..... Good choice stark

wanny1971
08-06-2010, 04:40 PM
a top bloke .. with great knowledge (his 'capture' means AC will keep getting stronger)
as for me... you'll never take me alive LOL
congratulations tokenvi :)

angusnra
08-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Congrats, Toke, oh keeper of the troll swatter.

Markoxx
08-07-2010, 03:49 AM
It seems I miss something here. Grats guys

Woodbutcher824
08-07-2010, 07:30 AM
Congrats.....