PDA

View Full Version : theshoebox

theshoebox
08-02-2010, 09:17 PM
Hey guys!

I'm Sam, and I grew up in San Diego, CA. I wanted to join the Army after high school and become a medic, but plans changed, I moved to San Antonio with my siblings, and now I'm in college pursuing a degree in education. I do plan on still doing some service as an officer, not sure if I'll be active duty though....

I've been visiting Apacheclips for easily over a year, and I've always posted on the comments but never in the forums. Although I have my differences with a lot of you guys, and I'm going to start changing my attitude and treating everybody that is a member here with respect. Don't take it as me being smug, or as I'm on my high horse.

bobdina
08-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Well nice to know your real name Sam. Keep posting and good luck with your college degree and whatever you choose to do in life after that. Bob

Scott
08-03-2010, 06:54 AM
its about damm time you found you're way here :)

Thanks for the info m8, you are a valued member here :) ... its nice to know you're name, may i ask how you came about with the name "theshoebox"

theshoebox
08-03-2010, 07:29 AM
My original screen name was the "Man_Eating_Shoe," as in a shoe that eats people,
but instead people always said, "Why the hell would a guy eat a shoe." So I went
to using TheShoe, which wasn't TOO unique, so I started using theshoebox, little
bit more unique, and specific. Unfortunately though, there are a couple companies
that have since named themselves theshoebox, so people think I'm a shoe fanatic
or something along those lines.

Mel
08-03-2010, 10:38 AM
Welcome to the forums Sam,What a dull place it would be if we all agreed.Your opinion is as valued as any ones,come back often.

angusnra
08-06-2010, 05:38 PM
Hi Sam. See you around, bro.