PDA

View Full Version : 10 years, U.S. will be stronger than ever

Cruelbreed
11-28-2008, 01:48 AM
Who's with me, I predict in 10+ years the U.S. will grow stronger than ever. I have a strong believe our current investment in our own economy and sudden economic downturn will wake up a lot of people. People that currently cannot get jobs (many coming out of college) will strive towards entrepreneurship and the use of innovation.

It's already beginning, the next administration has already stressed its goals of creating 2.5million jobs and pushing innovation in the green area. I suspect eventual technological prowress in the green trend, if we're not stupid enough to do what we did in the past. I'm hoping the trends mean we're learning to stop relying on the manufacturing of other nations and stay domestically in our own factories. We've learned our lesson, cheap labor has lead to bad PR from human rights violation and extremely crappy quality goods.

The hope is we abide by this trend, and instead of manufacturing critical American invented technology (the VCR etc) overseas, giving them technical manufacturing advantage, we learn to manufacture on our own. To compete with wages overseas, we increase the efficiency of our machinery. Bottom line is, I pray that in this downturn there is a large spark in innovation and American gets its wings back.

jlt04
12-02-2008, 09:34 PM
I dig it bro

Cruelbreed
12-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Aye man I try, jose why aren't you on the video page at all?