PDA

View Full Version : This makes me sick !!!!

gremlin
07-23-2010, 07:37 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1297048/Limbless-soldier-loses-benefits-walking-400-metres-prosthetic-leg.html

Scott
07-23-2010, 03:05 PM
that doesn't suprise me, this country makes me fucking sick the way it is run, change from conservatives my fucking ass, that is fucking sick.

i love this country but at the same time i really fucking hate it, what bullshit. man i wish we had a King incharge rather then fucking parliment. (bring back the old days the way it was run) , bring back hanging aswell.

bobdina
07-23-2010, 04:27 PM
What really shocked the shit out of me was the letter about the case, especially this one- While wholeheartedly agreeing that this is a shameful way to treat someone who has suffered this injury in "the line of duty!". Lets not forget the millions of us forced to work day in day out for a lot less than 1300 quid a month!!! Well if you have it so bad in your air conditioning and not worrying about being killed not to mention living with the nightmares and always questioning yourself why you lived and your buddies didn't then join the service. What a fucking dickhead that guy was. Forced to work, how about getting a better education or working more then one job. When your in the service it's 24 hours a day. To compare yourself to someone who has been through hell and back and will have to live with it the rest of his life is cowardly, fucked up and I cannot type anymore because I am fuming. Bob

Scott
07-23-2010, 05:10 PM
bob you are absolutly right, i cannot believe people are so fucking dumb in this world honestly, it beats me senseless.

meatpie
07-23-2010, 05:17 PM
me too