PDA

View Full Version : And America Has..................

shatto
06-27-2010, 05:26 PM
Here is what Singapore has;
It's the infinity pool of the Skypark that tops the Marina Bay Sands hotel towers in Singapore.
And it's the coolest pool that I've ever seen.
The Sands Skypark features a 150-metre-long infinity pool overlooking Singapore's city skyline and Marina Bay,
a public observation deck and a restaurant run by a celebrity chef.
http://www.strangetravel.com/images/content/165375.jpg

Here is what The United States of America has;
http://www.archpaper.com/uploads/image/WTCAugustAerial.jpg

America once; Can Do!
America today; may I?

Think about it.

Toki
06-27-2010, 06:08 PM
What the fuck are you talking about? You post a pool on a building in China, then a construction site from America? The fuck?

shatto
06-27-2010, 08:26 PM
What the fuck are you talking about? You post a pool on a building in China, then a construction site from America? The fuck?

Eight years is okay?

Toki
06-27-2010, 08:46 PM
Eight years is okay?

It's because ground zero is covered with red tape and New York has the worst record of political dealings. A pool Singapor has nothing to do with ground zero. Again, your half assed attempt at whatever your are trying to accomplish is poor.

shatto
06-28-2010, 12:31 AM
Thank you for reaffirming my point.
America once; Can Do!
America today; may I?

MickDonalds
06-28-2010, 06:22 AM
Ground Zero shouldn't have been rebuilt, IMO. They should have cleaned it all out, and then just cemented it in and made some kind of memorial with tiled lights. Nothing spectacular, to remind us of what was there and what we lost on that day. Rather than build some stupid, overblown, ultra fancy skyscraper, oh and don't forget the "International Freedom Center" that they're going to build to show the plights of slavery throughout history. Because slavery was why 9/11 happened, right? :rolleyes:

Toki
06-28-2010, 10:58 AM
Thank you for reaffirming my point.
America once; Can Do!
America today; may I?

You never made a point to begin with.

bobdina
06-28-2010, 11:44 AM
Ground Zero shouldn't have been rebuilt, IMO. They should have cleaned it all out, and then just cemented it in and made some kind of memorial with tiled lights. Nothing spectacular, to remind us of what was there and what we lost on that day. Rather than build some stupid, overblown, ultra fancy skyscraper, oh and don't forget the "International Freedom Center" that they're going to build to show the plights of slavery throughout history. Because slavery was why 9/11 happened, right? :rolleyes:

Could not agree more, another reason not to rebuild yet Human remains are STILL being found at Ground Zero: Nine years on, 72 remains found under debris http://infidelsarecool.com/2010/06/25/nine-years-later-human-remains-still-being-dug-up-at-ground-zero/

death2mooj
06-28-2010, 12:53 PM
It's because ground zero is covered with red tape and New York has the worst record of political dealings. A pool Singapor has nothing to do with ground zero. Again, your half assed attempt at whatever your are trying to accomplish is poor.

But you can build a mosque near it.

MickDonalds
06-28-2010, 12:54 PM
The other problem I have with the planned "Freedom Tower" or whatever stupidity they're building is that when they make the memorial of the WTC, it's going to be OVERLY Politcally Correct. In truth it should explain that ISLAMIC fanatics from Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Yemen hijacked planes and crashed them into the WTC, as part of a Global Jihad against the US.

But...This is New York City. Meaning, the plaque/memorial/whatever will probably delicately say:

"Angry men from a certain part of the world", acting under the orders of a man named Osama Bin Laden crashed a couple of planes into the WTC.

I can guarantee, fucking guarantee that the ACLU is standing there like the PC Nazis they are to ensure that anything regarding any foreign country or religion is left out of the memorial.