PDA

View Full Version : Baby Murdered

DefensorFortis
06-23-2010, 08:07 PM
News
Police say man murdered baby (updated)

Published: Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Adam Theall

BLOSSVALE – Police say a Rome man shot and killed his 3-month-old son with a shotgun while holding the infant in his arms on his parents’ front porch Tuesday morning in Vienna.

Police say the man then pointed the gun at state troopers, who opened fire on him.

The father, Adam Theall, 21, of 167 Pine Haven Trailer Park in Rome, was listed in critical condition and had undergone surgery as of Tuesday at 5 p.m. He had been transported by helicopter to Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse earlier in the day.

The incident began in the early morning hours at the home of Theall’s parents.

“At about 9:04 a.m., 911 dispatched a state police trooper to the address of 3609 Pine Road in the town of Vienna for a subject who reportedly was going to kill his infant child,” said Francis Coots, state police captain.

He said as the trooper arrived on the scene and got out of his car, a man came out of the residence carrying his infant son, Ethan, and a shotgun in the other hand. Without warning he shot his son as he held the infant in his arms.

Within seconds, two other troopers arrived. The troopers repeatedly asked Theall to drop the weapon and he refused to do so. Theall pointed the weapon at the troopers and all three of opened fire.

Coots said Theall made no statement to the troopers during the incident.

“The only statement that we have is that he was intending on killing his child and that’s when the call came in to 911,” he said.

There were two 911 calls from two women, who alerted authorities to the situation. He said one came from the residence at which the incident took place and “one from another residence that Adam Theall had called earlier stating he was going to do this.”

Theall did not shoot at the troopers, he said.

“He was struck numerous times by several different types of rounds both .45 caliber and 12-gauge rounds,” he said.

He said two other adults were at the residence including Theall’s mother and an unidentified woman. Theall’s father and Ethan’s mother were not there at the time of the shooting.

There were three children in the residence at the time including Ethan, he said. One was Theall’s 18-month-old child and the other was an unidentified child.

“I believe the mother has the child, but again, Child Protective (Services) is involved,” he said. “They will ultimately make those decisions.”

He said Theall and the mother of his child were not married and did not live together, but added that he did not have the information about who had custody of the child.

This was not Theall’s first run-in with the law.

Coots said he’s on probation for felony vehicular assault for an incident that happened in 2007.

Theall, as a convicted felon, is not legally allowed to own a weapon, he said.

“We don’t know who possessed it or where he got it from,” he said.

He said he was unsure of all the charges which will be brought against Theall if he survives.

“It’s a little too early to determine exactly what he is looking at,” he said. “He’s certainly looking at murder in the second degree but that will be under consultation with the district attorney’s office.”

He said the troopers have responded to domestic incidents at Theall’s residence and his parents’ residence at other times adding that there was an incident which took place on June 18.

“He had an argument with his mother, where he was taking some anger out on some trees,” he said.

I had second thoughts about posting this, but then I thought that people should be aware that there are fucking sick rat bastard crazies out there who would slaughter there own child. The scary thing is, this happened in another town close to my home town, and the name of the poor baby who had his life snuffed by his own father has the same name as my nephew. This slime bag should have been killed right on the spot for what he did.

I feel bad for the family, and especially for the baby, god bless him and RIP.-DefensorFortis

DefensorFortis
06-23-2010, 08:13 PM
I heard on the news a few hours ago that the scum bag sicko was shot between 16 and 18 times and he is in critical condition and expected to recover any way. This is injustice for you, this bastard should have died on the scene or at least on the operating table. He will be charged with second degree murder. Good ridence to him. I have respect for the State Troopers, but I think they should have responded differently.

Sixx
06-23-2010, 09:29 PM
I heard on the news a few hours ago that the scum bag sicko was shot between 16 and 18 times and he is in critical condition and expected to recover any way. This is injustice for you, this bastard should have died on the scene or at least on the operating table. He will be charged with second degree murder. Good ridence to him. I have respect for the State Troopers, but I think they should have responded differently.

Sadly there are more sick bastards just like this faggot walking the streets.
I do not understand how someone could blast a 3-month old child with a shotgun.
Less off killing your own kid in a manner like that.

He does not deserve a trial at all as there is no excuse or justification for this disgusting act.

perocity
06-23-2010, 10:24 PM
Of course the piece of shit was not killed,maybe he needs to live with what he has done.

wardog99s
06-23-2010, 10:26 PM
i say make the basterd suffer, make him bag for death
but not give him the relif it gives.

MickDonalds
06-24-2010, 02:17 AM
i say make the basterd suffer, make him bag for death
but not give him the relif it gives.

THIS.

This is why we need to export our prison system to brutal, third world countries like Uzbekistan or Sudan, where our criminals (convicted of a crime against humanity-like the one in this thread) would be submitted to unethical torture for YEARS. It's what needs to happen.

nastyleg
06-24-2010, 02:37 AM
Damn I know were Rome Ny is hell it really is not that far from Ft Drum. Syracuse is only 2 hours away.

Yono
06-24-2010, 05:04 AM
How...HOW CAN YOU KILL A 3 MONTH OLD BABY???!!

MickDonalds
06-24-2010, 08:22 AM
Here's something else: HOW DO YOU SHOOT SOMEBODY 16 TIMES AND NOT KILL HIM?????? The Cops that shot him ought to be fired. Seriously... AIM FOR THE THROAT!!! Durrrrrp.

fusion2
06-24-2010, 08:25 AM
Oh my God, such a small innocent baby...

DefensorFortis
06-24-2010, 08:37 AM
Here's something else: HOW DO YOU SHOOT SOMEBODY 16 TIMES AND NOT KILL HIM?????? The Cops that shot him ought to be fired. Seriously... AIM FOR THE THROAT!!! Durrrrrp.

The State Troopers were firing from the end of the drive way of his parents' house. On the news they showed were the Troopers were firing from, it was long shot even for a cop that is a proficient shot with a pistol or shot gun.

This situation could have had a better outcome if a SWAT Team Marksman had been called up immediately to provide precision shooting support instead of the regular Troopers. Better yet the Troopers should have a patrol rifle with them for something like this.

It's sad that something like this happens even though our protecters are close at hand. For those of you who don't know, the New York State Troopers are infamous for piss poor marksmanship. A few years ago a trooper shot a run away convict (Bucky Phillips) at point blank range with his 45. pistol and If I remember correctly the Trooper didn't hit the guy.

MickDonalds
06-24-2010, 10:18 AM
It was their right, their moral duty to kill this guy. One should have flanked and assaulted through the guy. I can't believe state troopers are taught to just stay static during a firefight. Staying static is how you stalemate a firefight. I can't believe one of them didn't peel off, and advance from a different angle to eradicate the guy. We (my unit) do this shit all the time in CQB marksmanship, and infantry cqb isn't even our primary warfighting role.

Seeing an infant blown away by a shotgun and not having slaughtered the fuck out of that guy would leave me some serious PTSD issues. I don't know if I could live with myself not having done the morally right thing, which was to kill that piece of shit.

serpa6
06-27-2010, 01:30 AM
Mick i agree with you whole heartly he should have died the fucking scumbag but dont you think that maybe they wanted for him to live paralyzed in a wheel chair so he can think of this the rest of his worthless life and can get gangbanged in prison because he cant move to defend himself i think that is a better punisment then killin him on the spot that would have been to easy for him to have a way out the worthless piece of shit

MickDonalds
06-27-2010, 02:59 AM
Mick i agree with you whole heartly he should have died the fucking scumbag but dont you think that maybe they wanted for him to live paralyzed in a wheel chair so he can think of this the rest of his worthless life and can get gangbanged in prison because he cant move to defend himself i think that is a better punisment then killin him on the spot that would have been to easy for him to have a way out the worthless piece of shit

Fair enough. He should be drowned, strangled, raped, burned with cigarettes, starved, and stabbed on a daily basis. Not killed, but tortured. Then, he should be allowed to heal for 12 hours, then methodically tortured the same way all over again. Throw in electrocution as well. Do this for a lifetime, and ensure he gets enough medical care or food to be able to continue his life. In the meantime, place wall size pictures of his dead son in his room, and leave the halogen-fluorescent tube lighting on all day, so that when he's in his cell recovering from his "Torture evolutions" he would be forced to look at what he did.

I need to get into privatizing prisons, don't I?

DefensorFortis
06-27-2010, 08:59 AM
Fair enough. He should be drowned, strangled, raped, burned with cigarettes, starved, and stabbed on a daily basis. Not killed, but tortured. Then, he should be allowed to heal for 12 hours, then methodically tortured the same way all over again. Throw in electrocution as well. Do this for a lifetime, and ensure he gets enough medical care or food to be able to continue his life. In the meantime, place wall size pictures of his dead son in his room, and leave the halogen-fluorescent tube lighting on all day, so that when he's in his cell recovering from his "Torture evolutions" he would be forced to look at what he did.

I need to get into privatizing prisons, don't I?

Well said Mick, I saw the bastard on the news this morning in his well chair, being wheeled right up in front of the Judge, and being sentenced with 2nd degree murder. When I saw this I said to myself "I hope the bastard gets raped in prison". I'm sure it would happen, because no matter how horrible of a criminal you are, you would have to cringe and want heads to roll over what this mother fucker bastard did to his son, a baby for god's sake. As I've said before, to hell with the bastard.

acf6
07-05-2010, 05:28 PM
Defense, the Bucky shooting was a 9mm they had not switched to the 45gap yet and it wasn't point blank range he was shooting threw trees and up hill at him. I don't know much about this situation but on fathers day in Bath NY another scumbag stabbed his ex-girlfriend and their 9 month old baby to death. He was captured a while later without a fight. I hope both of these scumbags rot in hell!!!

gloomhound
07-05-2010, 06:52 PM
Damn

That was a hard thing to read. I would eat a round myself before I would even dream of harming a baby. What a sick sad fuck.