PDA

View Full Version : Can I get some help

rocky5544
06-14-2010, 01:01 PM
as I am one piss poor internet/computer guy. Here are my questions:

How do I track my comments? is this site set up that way, or do I need to try to remember what videos I have commented on. I ask this as many times a debate or conversation has started that I am involved in, but I cant find my way back.

Second, is there a way to favorite a video to my profile? Again, lots of videos I really like, would like to go back and watch them again, but can not find them? If there is not a way to do this, can it be added? One such video is the haji is is cornered on the road, gets shot up, his bomb blows up and his sandals go flying. use to be a featured video, loved to watch it and pass it on (site advertising lol), but now can not find it. Would have been nice to be able to add it to my own favorites so I could go back and view it as I please.

Sorry if this part of the forum is the wrong place to post this, did not see a tech area on the forums. Mods please do not hold it against me and move it since I am sure I have posted it to the wrong area.

Thanks for any help you all can offer!

joelee
06-14-2010, 02:26 PM
I'm not sure about tracking your comments, but to favorite a video, just above the comments there are a bunch of buttons, and the one with the star says "Add to favorites", and it will put it on you home page. Hope this helps, Joe

rocky5544
06-15-2010, 11:05 AM
Thanks joelee, it did help tremendously!

Cougar69
06-19-2010, 03:59 PM
With the comments you could add in your browser...make a folder and "Add to Favourites" for IE(I think)...for me I use FireFox and have added a folder in my Fast Dial to save the pages in...or just "Bookmark this page"