PDA

View Full Version : The Difference Between Killing and Murder

DefensorFortis
06-11-2010, 08:11 PM
Today at school was Senior "fun" day. I was in the cafeteria with my friend and this other little fuck face piece of shit talking about the military because I'm going into the Army and my other friend is going to be a Coastie. The fuck face piece of shit opened his arrogant Nazi pig mouth and said "Yes, you're going into the Army and you are going to murder people. The only difference between you and a murderer is that you don't get charged with your murders."

I was calm on the outside, but on the inside, I was ready to flip out and go ape shit and punch the mother fucker in the face and explain to him the difference between how soldiers kill and criminals murder.

Soldiers kill, it's not a secret but they don't gain anything from it and they don't benefit from it that is what it means to kill and they only do it to protect other people, themselves and destroy the enemy blocking their attempt to complete their objective/mission. Criminals, terrorists, etc. they murder, because when they take the lives of other people they benefit from it whether it's money or 72 virgins.

What's everyone's opinion on the difference between killing and murder?

death2mooj
06-11-2010, 08:36 PM
Soldiers only kill when they have orders or their lives are in jeopardy. Kids a fuck face and would be the first person to call the law when someone bloodies his nose. Guarantee you he is a bedwetter and you should'nt worry about it. What mos are you going into btw, im going 11b airborne option, hoping to qualify for rangers at jump school because i couldnt get option 40 in my contract. All slots gone due to modern warfare 2 making kids think they can just go be rangers because a video game made it look cool.

DefensorFortis
06-11-2010, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the reply, I'm sure he is a bed wetter lol. I'm in the 11X program which kinda sucks, because I want to be an 11b but there is not guareentee unless the Army decides it wants me to be an 11b.

death2mooj
06-11-2010, 09:22 PM
11b is infantry , 11x is infantry in contract.....you will be 11b after osut

11x is just for recruits man, I'm 11x as well

Sixx
06-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Fuck em'

Soldiers kill to preserve life.
Murderers kill just to kill.

acf6
06-11-2010, 11:20 PM
fuck em'

soldiers kill to preserve life.
Murderers kill just to kill.

exactly!!!

ianstone
06-12-2010, 12:19 AM
It is all about intent and reasoning.
You talk the talk and walk the walk.

They just talk the talk.

You train and yours is the intent to save lives,
even if you have to kill the bad guys.
You can sleep soundly your cause is true.
You have walked that extra dangerous mile for your countries peace
You are a person of courage and principal, a hearty well done and thank you.
That's my personal opinion; Respect.

perocity
06-12-2010, 12:46 AM
Besides. You can't kill whats already dead.
Fucking zombies.

DefensorFortis
06-12-2010, 08:26 AM
^ Directed at death2mooj... I've been told the 11X means that you can either be an 11b or 11c, but not by your own choice but based on your performance in osut and the Army's needs.

^Directed at ianstone... Your words really speak the truth. Even if a soldier has to do something that doesn't sit right with other people, their cause is true because at the end of the day they know that what they have fought for will be preserved for future generations to come.

death2mooj
06-12-2010, 11:24 AM
^ Directed at death2mooj... I've been told the 11X means that you can either be an 11b or 11c, but not by your own choice but based on your performance in osut and the Army's needs.

^Directed at ianstone... Your words really speak the truth. Even if a soldier has to do something that doesn't sit right with some them or other people, their cause is true because at the end of the day they know that what they have fought for will be preserved for future generations to come.

that just means you might be indirect fire - mortar man........if you want rifleman let it be known and do everything in your power to get it...everything that happens will be based on your performance so the only limiting factor is yourself.