PDA

View Full Version : HIV needles buried with IED's

gremlin
06-09-2010, 09:05 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1285251/HIV-needles-buried-bombs-Taliban-uses-despicable-tactics-fight-British-troops.html

ErisKillton
06-09-2010, 11:17 AM
"British troops risk being infected with HIV as Taliban fighters are hiding contaminated needles with their bombs.

Heroin syringes as well as razor blades are being buried in the ground by insurgents in Afghanistan so that they prick bomb squad experts."

FUCKING DIRTY PIGS!!!

For real? Seriously thats dirty. I say we combat this by adding birth control to their water so those pigs cant breed anymore. Disgusting creatures.
They honestly dont want to start a biological pissing contest. Their country will soon be contaminated with the zombie virus...oh wait it already is. HA!

Pizza N Beer
06-09-2010, 11:45 AM
I got an idea, lets start putting bacon bits in our bombs.

Or maybe just let porky the pig run up to them with a bomb strapped to em.

joelee
06-09-2010, 11:50 AM
The Palastinians have been adding rat poison to their suicide vests for years. I'm an exterminator so I know that the poison is Bromadiolone, an anti-coagulant that makes the rodent bleed to death internally. Putting it in the vests makes it harder for medics to stop the bleeding.
If they want to start a chemwar I think we'll win.

ErisKillton
06-09-2010, 12:00 PM
I think they already sell rounds that have been dipped in bacon grease.

Mmmmm bacon scented 556 !!!

ianstone
06-09-2010, 01:05 PM
To them, winning at any cost, just another weapon in the terrorist arsenal.
They are desperate now

death2mooj
06-09-2010, 03:07 PM
That is some real scumbag shit, i would classify that as a biological weapon so the gloves should be completely off when fighting them IMO. First they arent an actual army so geneva shouldnt matter but we should just pull out all the stops.

mickk
06-10-2010, 04:27 AM
I dont believe it.

They might be packing IEDs surrounded with general used needles, but they wouldnt bother trying to find people with HIV. nails, bolts, needles, all the same, just shrapnel.

Anyways, the HIV can not survive outside of the body in cold blood in a syringe. So you can all relax.

joelee
06-10-2010, 05:26 AM
But Hep C can.

ErisKillton
06-10-2010, 10:27 AM
Even if they are just insulin syringes or whatever thats still disgusting and anyone who would think to do that is a dirty pig. No better than a fucking careless junkie who tosses their needles in the streets or the dumpsters. Maybe junkies are better because they have a drug problem to blame their grossness on....these guys are just desperate and full of irrational hate, and they are dirty anyways...wiping their ass with their hands, eating rancid goat meat, fucking boys and sheep, beating girls. I wish I could understand their culture better to know why they just dont want to socially evolve from cro-magnon days. Everything I learn about these people is ugly. Yuck. Gross. Dirty.

And if those fools wanna play dirty I say we do them like we did the Injuns. Fuck it.

Sorry that went a lil off topic. Rant over.