PDA

View Full Version : Hi im rotting

therottingdog
06-08-2010, 12:11 PM
I am not a chat or forum type of person, i am obsessed with this site and after watching for a while i decided to put some things up and start commenting on things i watch (this is partly due to the fact that i have a wireless keyboard and i lose it alot, last time i found it in my shotgun case). I entered the United States Marines in 2004, i scored really well on my asvab so they offered me just about anything i wanted to do, but my heart was set on infantry. i spent an exhausting year on parris island, if you ever thought training was bad you should try sitting on a footlocker and staring straight ahead for 2 months until your injuries heal. i served as a guide for 3 platoons i loved every minute of training and being sent home was the most devastating thing that ever happened to me. i live in florida, im a sales person , i tried to join the army last year but was permanently DQ'd, ive been told to keep trying so i do. Im 25, extremely loud, obsessed with guns, i am currently enrolling in E.S.I. after calculations of blackwaters school leveled out to be alot more than anticipated. im really random, and id apologize for this scattered and unorganized letter but i dont really give a shit. lol im happy to be a part of this community and wake up every day just waiting to see some cool shit on here. i have another question..... although i never rolled through A.I.T. i still wanted my badge or least to be told no, how long does that take. ive got discharge papers and my dd214's right here next to me.

ianstone
06-08-2010, 12:38 PM
I bid you welcome from this side of the pond, this is one hell of a site.

ErisKillton
06-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Hello!!!

joelee
06-09-2010, 12:51 PM
I got my badge in about 2-3 weeks, but it seemed longer because I was on here ALL the time. Hang in there ,it'll come.
Sorry to hear about your injuries, are you near a VA hospital? Hope so , because they are enough of a hassle without having to travel first.
Welcome bro, and if I can help you with anything just PM me.

Stark
06-09-2010, 01:34 PM
welcome to AC :)

MickDonalds
06-09-2010, 01:52 PM
Welcome to the site

therottingdog
06-09-2010, 04:04 PM
joelee when i left basic they took me to the base commander, who looked as sad as i did. i had multiple drill instructors from all 3 battalions at parris island trying to help me stay. i was told i was going out the long way which would have furthered my stay an additional 5 to 7 months. not training and watching your closest friends become marines is the hardest thing ive ever indured. i chose option "b" i signed away all of my rights when i left in fact all i got to keep were a separate stack of name tapes and the money i had accrued i got lucky because alot of people who stayed as long as i did, did some crazy shit out of boredom and ended up getting N.J.P. i didnt even have a shirt to wear, when i left i sold my car and all my belongings thinkin this was it. soo no V.A. for me. im as healthy as a fuckin mule though, i train to be a pro fighter and im really trying to go back to the marines but this time ill be more than ready.

Markoxx
06-09-2010, 05:06 PM
Welcome to AC bro, about ut badge Bob can help you about it, I will tell him about you. welcome again

Corndog
06-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Welcome mate...enjoy.

Sixx
06-10-2010, 02:58 PM
Hi and welcome!!!

Sorry I'm late on the reply.