PDA

View Full Version : ArmyJu Here!

ArmyJu
06-03-2010, 07:35 PM
Hello my name is Joshua Ashmore i am in the US ARMY, Military Police Corps HOOAH!! I am currently stationed with SGT. Siler. I love to shoot shit and blow shit up. I am a country boy at heart but am an Irish Jew. I am currently 22, My grandpa served in the Army MP Corps in 1954 at Fort Ord, CA. So i decided to follow in his foot steps.

Btw; Nico, Markoxx, Bob, Scott, Pzycho..... Nastyleg says HI!!

~ARMYJU

Sixx
06-03-2010, 07:58 PM
Awesome Bro, Welcome!!!!!!

ianstone
06-03-2010, 08:41 PM
Man you are perfect for this site, welcome from some one who used to spend,
many a night running from the M.p'.s finally they have caught up with me. ha ha ha ha enjoy your stay.

joelee
06-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Hey Buddy, welcome. If I can help you in any way just PM me and if I can't I'll point you in the right direction.Oh yeah, just call me Joe :)

serpa6
06-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Hooah yah i to had my share of you guys on my tacops away for 2 weeks in the woods with no beer nearest beer was the dam EM club on the main base picture this go to amory to pick up ammo head to EM for a couple of beers and haul ass to back to the moblie base in the woods with you guys in tow (chasing me with jeeps ) while i was tryin to out run them with a deuce and half lol but you guys the mps asked how could they tell you did not belong there i told them could the camoflaged face give it away LOL Well anyways welcome Bro welcome aboard
Serpa6 (Dave)

GTFPDQ
06-03-2010, 11:01 PM
Welcome to the site, with references like that, your in the shit! Crack on!

bobdina
06-03-2010, 11:31 PM
Welcome aboard my friend. Have fun. Bob

acf6
06-03-2010, 11:43 PM
Welcome aboard brother!! Keep your head down around Siler!!! And you can tell him I said that!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Markoxx
06-04-2010, 07:51 AM
Nice!!!, welcome to the website and enjoy ur stay. AC is pretty much like las vegas :D. if you have any questions just shot me a pm. c ya around solider ! BTW tell Eric we miss him so much I hope hes good.

MickDonalds
06-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Hah! I got stopped today on base because I was driving too fast, lol. He let me off with a warning though, because I think he thought I was somebody important (I'm anything but important..just a grunt like he is) but it was pretty funny. I played stupid and claimed because I just got in country I didn't yet know the speed limits on the FOB yet, lol.

When you guys going back overseas? You're with the CA ARNG right?