PDA

View Full Version : Be very careful,pop bottle bombs

dmaxx3500
06-02-2010, 08:59 PM
PLEASE LOOK AT THIS FROM SNOPES,,if this is true,DON'T TOUCH POP BOTTLES SITTING ANYWERE

http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/bottlebomb.asp

Sixx
06-02-2010, 09:59 PM
PLEASE LOOK AT THIS FROM SNOPES,,if this is true,DON'T TOUCH POP BOTTLES SITTING ANYWERE

http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/bottlebomb.asp

I never touch anything....fuck that.

Bottle bombs are nasty.
I learned to make some nasty ones as a kid. The kind that makes your heart stop....all out of an evian bottle.
Add some cyanide to the mix and throw at a cluster of stray dumpster cats and watch them jump and drop dead when they land.

Yes I "was" a sick individual. It's not my fault honest......

acf6
06-02-2010, 11:22 PM
Bottle bombs can be very dangerous! I have heard these things go off close by and let me tell I thought someone was shooting a cannon!! We had a crime spree a few yrs back in my area where kids were making these and blowing up mailboxes. I saw a few of the mailboxes and they were disintegrated!!!

ianstone
06-03-2010, 05:49 AM
Liquid heart attack.
Put that behind your rich uncle, Bang, heart attack equals inheritance.
Just a thought.

Sixx
06-03-2010, 11:14 AM
Liquid heart attack.
Put that behind your rich uncle, Bang, heart attack equals inheritance.
Just a thought.

Now only If I had a rich uncle.... :D

death2mooj
06-03-2010, 11:39 AM
About the same time that people were paintballing peoples houses we had a spree of those works bombs in mailboxes around here. Luckily my little brother found out who some of them were and beat the hell out of two of them at school. Kids had paintballed my mothers house and didnt know whos house it was.

Of course the two kids he beat up had "ADHD" the made up excuse disorder for children who never had a father figure or a belt across their ass when they acted out. By no father figure I mean no "man" in the house, there doesnt seem to be many men these days. More like women with tiny peckers IMO

Same kids doing the paintballing were works bombing the mailboxes.