PDA

View Full Version : Somebody explain this picture to me - I cannot make sense of it

Stark
06-01-2010, 12:36 PM
Its from Georgia - what would a civi do on such a vehicle? is it abandoned? the crew dead?

MickDonalds
06-01-2010, 12:50 PM
It's probably an old picture. Likely a muslim scum insurgent in Abkhazia, who hopped up and threw a grenade in the hatch or something.

What's weird is that we basically took the design and concept of that very vehicle and came up with the Stryker Mobile Gun System variant.

Corndog
06-01-2010, 12:52 PM
I can only tell you it's a Georgia's Czech-made Dana howitzer. However, maybe the civi stole it and it ran out of fuel or he's crashed it....And by the looks of him his not hanging about.

ianstone
06-01-2010, 03:16 PM
Simple, he wanted a piss ! !

Toki
06-01-2010, 09:42 PM
I have many pictures from the Ossetia war stored on my computer that have this theme. When Russia was about to invade, Georgia called up civilians to help defend towns. Civilians were in charge of everything from AAA to artillery.

joelee
06-01-2010, 09:52 PM
I can only tell you it's a Georgia's Czech-made Dana howitzer. However, maybe the civi stole it and it ran out of fuel or he's crashed it....And by the looks of him his not hanging about.

I spent the night in a cell one time with a guy who stole a Philadelphia Police car, and drove down I-95 with lights and siren till he ran out of gas :)