PDA

View Full Version : Hello all.

m.sparkey
05-27-2010, 09:28 AM
I'm a 15 year old Brit getting ready to join the Royal army medical corps in the British Army.

A little about myself:
I love seeing taliscum get what's coming to them. I am most certainly NOT one who feebly bleats "kill em all" however, as I feel wrath should be reserved for the true terrorists, and not your law abiding ahmed. (I recognise collateral damage is a fact of war, though.) Furthermore, I find comments like "f*cking nuke them" incredibly inane and short sighted, I believe our activity in Afghan and Iraq are stabilising factors.
I used to be a liberal, due to my father being a bipolar hippie, and my upbringing biased me, although lately I have been able to see things for what they are. Stark, in particular, has demonstrated that he is a moderate individual, and I feel many could look at him and learn a lot.

Finally, I'm mixed race English/Jap, and I'm up for banter and suchlike, but I don't take too kindly to direct racial slurs, having had to deal with them for the best part of 10 years. (gets a tad tiresome.) That said I find Political correctness a deal more offensive than any racial slur, I can take care of myself and don't need the bloody government to coddle me.

My name's Tom, by the way.

Stark
05-27-2010, 11:39 AM
great introduction thanks and welcome mate

bobdina
05-27-2010, 01:27 PM
Welcome Tom, I must say you seem wise beyond your years with that introduction. Bob

Sixx
05-27-2010, 03:26 PM
Welcome to AC Tom!!!
Are you sure you are 15? lol Judging by your post you seem older.

When I was 15 I just wanted to fuck as many girls as possible and create chaos. I was not thinking about working...less off joining the military.

Best of luck to you Bro...and again welcome aboard.

m.sparkey
05-27-2010, 05:06 PM
Welcome to AC Tom!!!

When I was 15 I just wanted to fuck as many girls as possible and create chaos. I was not thinking about working...less off joining the military.

Well, I've got time for that as well. ;-)

Over here we have scumbag talib sympathisers who protest the funerals of soldiers... not unlike your westboro bunch. To alieviate my extreme rage I looked for footage of their "brothers" eating lead... which brought me to this most delightful site!

ianstone
05-27-2010, 07:12 PM
Hi Tom a lot of my mates here in Aldershot are R.A.M.C.
and are well respected. Enjoy your stay

serpa6
05-27-2010, 09:51 PM
Welcome to AC Tom!!!

i agree with
pzycho 6 i was doin the same at 15 you sure your only 15 well dude anyway welcome to AC and that short sightness about racialality you wont get it here but when you get to your, in america we call it OUST (one unit station Training) i dont know what they call it there your instructor will teach about ummmmm how would you racialy enhanced motivational sentences yah that is what you call it when you start to train my bro you will forget all about that speech at the top i see you want to be a medic awesome son i wish all the luck and again welcome aboard
Serpa6

joelee
05-28-2010, 03:25 AM
Hey brother, you do seem to have a good head on your shoulders. 15, wow...
Anyway, its great to hear someone of this generation that knows what has to be done.
I wish you all the luck, and welcome you to AC :) Let the madness begin...

Mel
05-28-2010, 11:19 AM
Welcome to AC Tom,You are wise for your age.It's refreshing,Keep that focus and direction and I'm sure you'll grow to be a good man.

Markoxx
05-30-2010, 09:14 AM
Welcome and enjoy your stay.