PDA

View Full Version : Going to MEPS monday

death2mooj
05-19-2010, 06:57 AM
Joining the Army, got my job reserved. Airborne infantry with option 40. Gonna be getting my ass smoked soon, I will have my ship day after I head to meps.

LegioX
05-19-2010, 10:06 AM
Indeed you will get smoked!! It'll be fun and you'll learn alot. Thanks for choosing to serve your country and GOOD LUCK!!

MickDonalds
05-19-2010, 07:54 PM
Yeah, you'll enjoy Benning, I'm there right now as we speak.

joelee
05-19-2010, 08:18 PM
Good luck to you bro, and thanks for stepping up.
It'll be 26 years since I went through MEPS on Saturday.
I don't know about Army boot camp, but the key to Navy boot was LISTENING.
Do what they say,exactly the way they say it.
Enjoy it :)

death2mooj
05-20-2010, 05:00 AM
Going to be a hot summer for me, atleast I wont be doing the hardest part of training in the dead heat of summer. Jumping out of an airplane will be an experience. Looking forward to it and thanks for the replies.

death2mooj
05-25-2010, 07:31 PM
Got to meps and lost my damn option 40. sucks, anyways im set to leave oct 12 with airborne option.

There will be dropouts I'm positive as there always is and I will make it known that I want to volunteer for Ranger training and hopefully good things will come my way. I blame that new call of duty game, kids see Rangers in a game and instantly think they can do it. I bet R.I.P. is kicking them out left and right as I type this.

Nothing wrong with Airborne and even if I cant get into the Rangers right off the bat I will some day and I'm sure I will enjoy being a paratrooper as well.