PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!

zer0
05-14-2010, 06:12 AM
yea - i got the "10" ;)

so its time to say hello! there's not much to say - im just one of the german-ACs!
first: I f*cking love that site...probably more than the girlfriend i dont have!
but who needs a girl if you can have *uncompromising military content*, huh?

28, living near Düsseldorf - think the most of you guys dont know where it is...much less how to pronounce it :D
nothing special....its germany! we only got beer, beer and....beer!? ah - and soccer! thats it.
i hate soccer and i dont drink. but im close to the dutch border - that keeps me alive :D

anyway - im trying to get a green card for about 4-5 years....but no success so far! im still pretty confident...
think there's no need to say that i love the us military. my first spoken word was apache, i guess.....
and im a gun-lover....but its not that easy to live this fetish in germany! everything fun is illegal here!

so maybe theres an AC-meeting some day! ill be there!! thats for sure...
currently keeping some money for my next vacation in the US! If it goes on like this... i think ill be there in 2038! o_O

alright then....great community! keep up your outstanding work!

AC rocks!

cheers,

Patrick

ianstone
05-14-2010, 07:55 AM
Welcome , zer0, Amazing people here at AC

Mel
05-14-2010, 05:44 PM
Welcome to AC Zer0.I would say enjoy your stay....But it sounds like you already are.Have fun.

bobdina
05-14-2010, 08:20 PM
Welcome aboard.

Markoxx
05-15-2010, 04:09 AM
Welcome and have fun, Glad you like the website.

Scott
05-15-2010, 08:14 AM
Welcome to the nuthouse, you have come to the right place and it seems you are settled in perfectly, unfortunatly most stuff fun is illegal because of stupid people in this world :(

its always the stupid ones that spoil it! , Enjoy your stay!