PDA

View Full Version : Women With Suntans Will Be Arrested, Iran Police Chief Warns

perocity
04-29-2010, 08:29 PM
NewsCore

The warning follows recent comments made by a hard-line Iranian cleric, who claimed women dressed in revealing clothing were disturbing young men and causing earthquakes.

Women with suntans are violating Islamic law and will be arrested in Iran, the capital city's police chief was reported by The Daily Telegraph as saying Wednesday.

"The public expects us to act firmly and swiftly if we see any social misbehavior by women, and men, who defy our Islamic values," Brigadier Hossien Sajedinia said.

"In some areas of north Tehran we can see many suntanned women and young girls who look like walking mannequins," he continued. "We are not going to tolerate this situation and will first warn those found in this manner and then arrest and imprison them."

The warning follows recent comments made by a hard-line Iranian cleric, who claimed women dressed in revealing clothing were disturbing young men and causing earthquakes.

A preacher has also told the residents of Iran's capital Tehran to leave the city.

"Go on the streets and repent for your sins. A holy torment is upon us. Leave town," said Ayatollah Aziz Khoshvaqt during a recent sermon in northern Tehran.

Toki
04-29-2010, 08:53 PM
This is from the same country that legally forces gay men or women to have a sex change operation or they'll execute you.

And no, I am not kidding. I watched a two hour long documentary about what I said above.

MickDonalds
04-29-2010, 09:57 PM
How the fuck are they going to tell if a girl has a suntan??? ETHNIC PERSIAN PEOPLE ARE BORN WITH A BROWN COMPLEXION YOU ARCHAIC, RETARDED, STONE AGED MINDSET HAVING CHOMOS!!

ianstone
04-29-2010, 10:29 PM
Great place for a holiday condominium.
The academics of the free world won't bat an eye lid over this story.
To be frank, its there country. I don't want them telling me how to live,
and that works both ways.
As long as they are being obnoxious out there and not here in the UK. I am not fuss 1 iota

Yono
04-30-2010, 07:10 AM
I am SO glad that I wasn't born in Iran or any other hard line Arab country.